belle sighed and gave him a look, "at least try for him?" kevin pleaded, "come on, his been dying to have a chance with you."

belle sighed in defeat, "okay, fine."

belle stood up and grabbed the two piece from kevin's hands and made her way into her bathroom, it took a couple minutes for her put the two piece on, once it was on she looked at herself in the mirror, she content with how she looked, sent a small smile in the mirror, "it's just one date, then it's over. no more," she whispered to herself.

kevin gasped, "wow, now if i wasn't gay i would totally want to date you."

belle chuckled at his respond, "thanks kev," she told him as she gathered her things, the two made their way towards kevin's car, "at pop's and rose will pick me up after the date," she told him, kevin nodded.

"tell me all the details, later," kevin demanded, belle rolled her eyes as she hopped out of his car, "will do kev." and with that kevin waved her goodbye as he left the parking lot.

belle walked over to the spot where she told reggie to met her at. she stood there for a while, she sighed as she checked the time on her phone, "are you kidding. . . this is the last time a give him a chance," she whispered to herself.

"why would anyone want to stand you up," a voice called out to her, belle looked up to see sweet pea walking over towards her, "are you stalking me, sweet pea?" she teased. the sound of his name coming of her lips made sweet pea feel something, he liked the way his name sounded between her lips.

sweet pea chuckled, "what if i am?" he joked, making belle stare blankly at him, an eyebrow raised, "kidding, just wanted to get some food."

belle nodded as she let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding in, sweet pea looked at the girl who checked her phone again, he saw the frustration written on her face, "who ever this guy is, his an asshole for doing this to you," he said.

belle shook her head, "no, it was my fault for actually thinking he'll show up."

"um, would you like to join me?" sweet pea questioned and pointed towards the door of pop's, "i mean you're all dollied up and it's getting a bit chilling out here." belle blushed as she saw his eyes trailed down her body, sending shivers through out her body.

belle checked her phone again, realising it's been a hour and reggie might not show up, she sighed, "why not?"

sweet pea smirked at the girl before opening the door, "after you," he insisted.

_____

belle laughed at something sweet pea told her, she placed a fries in her mouth, "i don't think i can top that off," she told him. as sweet pea took a sip of his milkshake.

sweet pea watch her as she tucked a bit of her behind her ear and how beautifully the light hit her face as she did so, "so why'd you agree to go on this said date when you knew you'll get stood up?" he asked.

belle shrugged her shoulders as she lean back, "i actually don't know. . . i mean i do know" she stuttered out, "he said he wants to make up from the last time."

sweet pea sighed, "he stood you up last time?"

"no. . . well, he ditched me last time," belle told him.

sweet pea shook his head, "his a jock? right?"

belle narrowed her eyes at him and nodded, "i figured, i mean he lands a date with a beautiful girl but instead he'll rather take his chance somewhere else," sweet pea mumbled.

belle's eyes widen as she heard what he said, "you think i'm beautiful?"

sweet pea looked like a deer in head lights, he thought he had said that in his head. sweet pea scratched the back of his neck, "yeah, i do."

belle blushed, "you're not to bad yourself, sweet pea."

sweet pea looked towards the girl speechless, belle gasped, "my sister's gonna pick me up in 5," she told him as she read the time on the clock that hang on the wall.

sweet pea nodded, "come on, i'll walk you out," belle nodded and the two of them made their way out. once in the cold air, belle shiver and began to rub her arms to somewhat to keep them warm but was failing miserably. sweet pea chuckled at the girl before taking his jacket off and wrapping it around the petite girls shoulders.

"i can-." belle began but he had alright put it over her. "oh, thanks," she blushed.

belle turned to face the tall serpent, the two were real close, she could feel his warmth radiating off him, she met his eyes and her breathe hitched, "don't worry about it," he choked out, flicking his eyes between her eyes and lips.

belle nodded, stood up on her tippy toes and pressed a lingering kiss on his cheek, as soon s she pulled away her ride pulled up, "this is me," she told him, sweet pea nodded.

belle made her way over towards the car and hopped in, sweet pea waved her goodbye as she did the same.

sweet pea walked towards his bike, "damn it," he whispered, "why a northsider?"

a/n: again, i am so so so sorry for not updating sooner but i had taken a break to be able to find more motivation to be able to finish this book and my other ones. i'll try and update as soon as i can. i also know this chapter might not be the best but i hope you guys enjoy it.

AUTHORS NOTE!

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 "𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲" 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻/𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿. 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁.

𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝘅𝘅