t h r e e.

CHAPTER THREE: THE WATCHER IN THE WOODS.

belle walked on the school hallway to spot one of the officers, writing down what ethel had said on a notepad

belle walked on the school hallway to spot one of the officers, writing down what ethel had said on a notepad. she rounded into the lounge, "it was full-on carrie. midge covered in moose's blood, screaming like a banshee. it was insane." kevin told the group.

belle had stood next to archie, "kev, what were you even doing there? you could've of gotten shot too." archie questioned.

"i was just night-jogging, you know, as one does, and suddenly, i hear gunshots." kevin answered, belle raised her eyebrows as she took a seat near betty.

"can we agree now there's a killer on the loose?" archie asked.

"with terrible aim." jughead commented.

"jughead, he murdered ms. grundy." archie reminded him.

"arch, we don't know these three crimes are related," belle told him, "okay? just let the law-enforcements do their job."

"guys, can we focus on what matters here?" veronica spoke, "midge and moose are alive. archie's dad survived. the new season of the matchlerette started tonight. you're all coming over to watch."

"there's a shooter terrorising the town." jughead reminded, "you really want us to watch a gross reality dating show?"

"what i want is for you guys to meet my dad officially." veronica told them, "back in new york, my dad was always in his study, doing very bad things, as it turns out. i'm tired of closed doors. i need to know my dad's life and he needs to know mine."

"well, we'll be there, v. can't wait." betty said, belle nodded in agreement.

"thank you."

"hey, andrews, we're going to the hospital to see moose. you coming?" reggie asked as he walked in, "if you want you can tag along, beautiful." he told belle as he made his way towards her.

belle rolled her eyes, "thanks, but no thank you."

"yeah, for sure." archie told him, "i'll see you tonight, ronnie." archie got up and followed behind reggie.

"i better go. i was supposed to meet my peer mentor, at southside high half an hour ago," jughead told them as he gather his things.

"wait, are—?" betty got up after him.

"so, you and reggie?" kevin teased, belle rolled her eyes and shook her head before she left the room.

_____

belle sat down next to veronica on the couch in veronica's apartment, "why don't you sit down next to me, loverboy?" veronica questioned archie as she moved over to make some room, "archie?"