GOOD MORNINGGG!

*BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!* I throw my arm across myself, smashing the snooze button on the alarm, "SHADDUP!!!" Quietly rising, I take a look at the mirror on the other side of my bed. Looking back at me, was a slim 15 year-old girl, with dark blue eyes and dark chocolate brown hair tumbling across my shoulders. "Hmm... I look as though I've been through a washing machine... Just without the wash." I run both hands along it, trying to make it smoother. A sigh escapes, and my hands drop, "Never mind... I don't have much of a choice anymore. Maybe if I washed it everyday... But that would be crazy." I slip off of the bed, two feet landing squarely on the floor, barely missing a bag full of glass. I look around the dark room, eyes still adjusting to the darkness. My hand gropes around in the air, finally hitting the familiar doorframe that was a straight left to the bed. Hand scrambling along the wall, it finally hits the light switch, and a dim light flickers to life overhead. "Better... Now where is th- ah, there it is." I go over to the back corner of the room, and gather up a pile of clothes that I left there last night. A dark green shirt with the word "Dragon" spiraling across it in black letters and some baggy black pants give me an interesting look. Turning back to the doorway, I gather what small supplies I have, backpack, cap, and lunch, and head out the door into today's busy morning.

•===============•

Hey guys. This is my very first story, and I hope I do well with it. :D

•===============•