2.3

Natalie smiles as she finishes the last piece of Frankie's curled hair. "And there we are! All done."

"Thanks Nat," frankie says with a smile. "Wow i look so good!"

"That's because you are naturally pretty," nat smiles at frankie. the duo stood around in natalie's room. david devised a plan to get frankie out of the house as he sets up for the party. frankie just thought natalie was taking her to the karaoke bar to meet up with the rest of the girls. 

frankie leans up against nat's bathroom counter, brushing mascara on her lashes - the halo cut diamond ring glistening from the light in the bathroom. she smiles at the ring that sat on her small ring finger.

"are you ready?" nat's voice rings out, "yeah! let me slip on this heels." natalie smiles as frankie leaves to slip on her shoes. david did do a good job picking out the ring frankie was wearing, but she was sad about all the running around she was doing, because david was trying to get the marriage annulled. 

but since frankie has been so busy, she hasn't really paid attention to anything david has posted. natalie was so nervous to give her the papers to sign, but david wanted it done - and as soon as possible. 

***

"congrats frankie!" 

a group of voices ring out at the karaoke bar. frankie smiles as she runs forward to hug all the girls in the vlog squad - they even got corinna to fly in and get away from her boyfriend turner. as frankie goes on, she individually hugs each girl, thanking them for coming. 

"hey can we get a couple rounds of shots over here?!" erin's voice rings out to the bartender. the guys nods his head and quickly pours shots of vodka, handing them off to the group 8 girls - who were already singing along to the person up at the little stage singing.

"speech!" corinna's voice rings out, making frankie shake her head, "no! don't make me feel like a douche!" all the girls laugh as mariah chants out 'speech', as the other girls follow along.

"oh my god!" frankie yells, standing up, being careful not to spill her shot, "i really want to say i love each and every one of you guys. thank you for supporting me while i try not to kill myself while at university."

"we love you too frankie!" carly shouts out. frankie giggles, "don't make me cry! but for now, let's get fucked up!" 

***

natalinanoel added to their story! view now

"oh baby look what you've started, the temperature's rising in here

"oh baby look what you've started, the temperature's rising in here. is this gonna happen?"

***