1.6

dave 📸🤩i know, same here

dave 📸🤩
i know, same here. but you have a couple more weeks till you're done.
And you'll be back here!

are you going to be coming to my graduation?

i'm not too sure if i'll be able to come. 

is jason going? 

well fuck, i sure hope so. 

but hey, i have to finish packing my bag, and i'll head over to yours to spend the night.

okay, gate will be open! 

READ 9:40

***

"i'm going to miss you," jason says, as he pulls into david's drive way. frankie smiled at her dad, unbuckling herself. "daddy, i'll miss you too... but i literally graduate June 8th." 

"i know, but three weeks is too long." the girl chuckles at her dad. "hey! frankie, do you need help?" 

frankie was in the middle of getting out the car, but sees natalie walking out the opened front door, "yes please." 

the assistant giggles, waving hi to jason. grabbing the bag from frankie she smiles, "i'll see you in there, and we can finish watching sabrina." 

as natalie leaves she turns to her dad. reaching over, she pulls him into a hug, "thanks daddy. i'll see you at graduation, okay?" 

the man hugs frankie tightly, kissing the top of her head, "i will. i love you, and please watch your grandma, she has to stay healthy."

the girl nods, pulling away, "i will. tell wyatt and charlie i love them." jason nods his head as he watches frankie walk into david's house. 

*** 

natalie fell asleep before the last episode of the chilling adventures of sabrina, which lead frankie to cover said girl with a blanket and quietly leave the room. walking down the hall way, she sees david's door cracked. 

"knock, knock." 

david's head pops up from under the covers, "hey, come on in," he raises the covers, "you cold?"

the girl nods her head, skipping over to the large bed and crawls in next to david, "whatcha doin'?"

the boy sets his phone down on the small girl's stomach, "i didn't know i was in an episode of phineas and ferb. but i was just watching some videos on instagram."