Peter laughs under his mask at Ned's confession. Ned hears him and exclaims, "Seriously! You two are out fighting bad guys and being badass, and I'm just sitting in my room playing Super Smash Bros. by myself!"

"It's not our fault you weren't bitten by a radioactive spider," Peter replies defensively.

Ned groans on the other end. "Whatever. I still hate you guys."

"Love you too, Ned," Eloise pitches in just before he ends the call.

Peter pockets his phone back into his backpack sitting behind the pair of enhanced teens. Eloise looks out at the city below them, engraved by the height of the building they're on. When she went out the first time to stop crime, she hopped between buildings that weren't even half the size of this one. Up here, she's higher than most birds.

It's a windy night, but it doesn't affect Peter or Eloise in the slightest. Their suits are strong enough to keep the cool breeze out and protects their hair from whipping in the wind.

Eloise swings her legs back and forth as she surveys the bright city. "Are Ned and MJ official yet?"

Peter shrugs. "Ned hasn't said they were, so I assume they aren't yet."

Eloise nods. From the pair's height, the sounds of the cars honking and the other city noises don't reach Eloise's ears and are only distant in Peter's. A near-silence passes and Eloise sighs after a few beats, causing Peter to look over at her quizzically.

"Is it usually this slow?"

"You'll get used to it."

After about ten more minutes of just sitting and doing nothing, Peter decides to move to another part of town to watch. Eloise wraps her arms around Peter securely and he jumps off the side of the building. For a few seconds, the two are just falling with nothing to support them until Peter shoots a web when they reach a certain height. He whips around a corner with Eloise hanging onto him tight and one arm around her waist. Her stomach drops a little every time they're airborne, but she favors this mode of transportation over her old one since it's much more efficient. It took her forever to get out of Queens, but with Peter's web-shooters, it takes a minute at the longest.

"You still good?" Peter asks as he releases a web and shoots another.

"Yep."

It doesn't take long until Eloise spots flashing red and blue lights racing down a street. She notifies Peter and he swings towards the light show. As they near, it becomes clear what's going on; three police cars are on hot pursuit after a shiny Tesla. Peter releases the web and lands on the sidewalk at the end of the street the cars are racing down.

As he sets Eloise down, he says, "I'm going to try to stop the car from causing any casualties or wrecks, use your cool mind powers to make the bad guy stop."

Eloise doesn't have time to respond to his rushed plan because he's already swinging back towards the chase that is about to zoom right past the corner Eloise is at. She notices the busy intersection the chase is headed towards and makes all the traffic stop by focusing on all the drivers pressing on their brakes.

With the intersection clear, Eloise turns back to the chase. Her eyes widen when she notices how close the car are.

"SPIDEY!" She shouts as loud as she can, gaining Peter's attention. He looks over at Eloise and notices the intersection. Even though the cars are stopped, they could still be in the way of the speeding Tesla.