"Oh, Jesus, why are you crying?" he asked me right away and I didn't know why I was crying.

"I can't move," I repeated. "I feel like my limbs are not working like I'm paralyzed."

"Can you feel them?" he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Did you work out for the first time in a while or something?"

"Zayn, I'm serious," I said with a weak voice. This was the most horrible feeling in the world. It felt like I had body parts but none of them could move. I have never experienced anything like this and I have never heard of it before and it was genuinely making me panic more and more.

"I have no idea what to do—can you sit up?"

"I'm scared," I mumbled and sniffled. I felt so fucking stupid and I wanted to laugh because something like this would only happen to me. But for some reason, I really was scared.

"Okay, okay, um," he paced around his living room as he pinched his bottom lip between his fingers and the action strangely reminded me of someone else. "Fuck. I don't know... call Liam? Maybe he could go over and get you out of bed then take you to the hospital or something?"

"Wow, great idea! Let's call my fucking PA to help me get my shit together," I wiped my eyes to get rid of the blurriness caused by my stupid tears.

"I don't know anyone else who is in New York right now who could help you so you either do that or keep crying to me on here," he said with a sterner voice than before. I could tell he was worried, too, his eyebrows dipped and he kept biting the inside of his cheek so I knew he didn't mean to snap at me for the sake of it. I just needed to be controlled because my mind was everywhere and it didn't help my panicking.

"I don't want to get off FaceTime."

"Renleigh, you have to call Liam. If there is something seriously wrong with you, you need someone to take you to the hospital to get checked out and I swear to god if you won't do it, I will be really angry with you."

"Can I call you back after I called him?"

"Yes, of course," he reassured. "Please call him now," he said and then ended the videochat.

My PA was surprised when I called him from my personal number as he most likely didn't expect it. He tried to tell me something before I cut him off and told him he needs to come to my place as soon as possible because it was an emergency. I didn't know how ambulances worked here nevermind the hospital so I didn't bother with it. Plus, I wasn't dying so I could wait an extra ten minutes in bed.

"Wait, I think I can sit up," I told Zayn as I found a random burst of energy that let me push myself up to a sitting position. I chuckled whilst my best friend told me to stay still and don't move. I was too made up about the fact that I wasn't broken and I could actually do something.

"Renleigh. You clearly are exhausted, you shouldn't do anything," he warned me.

"I'm fine," I said although I did feel a bit lightheaded as I decided to stand up from my bed. I saw white little spots in front of me for a few seconds but at least I could move. "Calling Liam was not necessary. I panicked for nothing—I'm fine."

"I don't care. Sit your fucking ass down now," he told me. "You don't just call someone from the other side of the world, worried, telling them you can't move from your fucking bed then moments later jump out and act like nothing ever happened."

"Relax—I just need to pee. I'll be fine."

"Take your damn phone with you."

"I wasn't going to leave it in my room," I let him know as I slowly made my way over to my bathroom. On my way, I managed to stub my little toe in the corner of my bed and I almost tripped over one of my bags near the bathroom entrance. "I feel so light," I chuckled. "I feel like there might have been something in the wine I had last night."