Harry busied himself a few minutes with something in the dresser. Then he came and sat across from me, on the coffee table. In his hands, he held a box of tissues and my camera.

He offered me the tissues, which I took eagerly. I dabbed my eyes and looked back at Harry. He had stippled his index fingers over his mouth and was studying me. I took a deep breath and bit my lower lip. He was the one who wanted to talk, he might as well go first.

As if following my train of thought, he spoke. "Bliss, was there something about the song that made you emotional, or is it something else?"

This was unbelievable, unacceptable, infuriating. He was still acting as if he hadn't snogged super model Camille Rowe in his dressing room a few nights ago. The night right after we had sex, to be exact. It didn't feel as talking would solve anything since he was so set on ignoring such a massive issue.

Maybe I should get up and leave, but he had such a serious attitude he surely wouldn't allow it. I might as well blurt the whole thing out.

"I don't appreciate you singing about long-blonde haired women. I saw you kissing Camille in your dressing room after your L.A. concert, Harry" I finally said.

"I knew it!" Harry said, letting out a loud sigh.

"How could you do it, Harry?" I asked.

"I didn't" He denied.

"I saw you!!" I repeated.

"Bliss, I'm not sure what you saw. I had a feeling you'd seen something between Camille and me and that's why you were avoiding me. But please, please believe me nothing happened. You're the only girl I want to kiss." He said in such a sincere tone, I almost did believe him.

"But I saw you, Harry. I didn't hear it from somebody else. I witnessed it." I reiterated.

"I'm not denying you saw something, but you didn't see everything that happened between Camille and me." He told me.

"Is there more? Did you have sex with her, also?" I demanded. "Wait! Don't answer that, I don't really want to know."

"But I want to tell you everything, Bliss" Harry offered.

"Come on Harry, that's just cruel. I was naive enough to think we were exclusive, but please spare me the details about what you do with other women." I pleaded.

"Bliss, we are exclusive!" he said.

"Are we?" I responded, "what part of us being exclusive includes Camille?"

"Listen, baby," Harry tried to reason with me, "first of all, we are exclusive, there's no Camille or anybody else. Second, I didn't know she was coming to the show, she called Jeff and asked for tickets."

"Jeff, just hands out tickets to your show to anybody who asks?" I replied.

"No, but he knows Camille. " He said.

"Really, how did Jeff and Camille met?" I inquired.

"They met through me. Camille and I went in a few dates, once we double dated with Jeff and Glenne." Harry revealed.

"So, you admit it then," I said, feeling defeated.

"It's not like that," Harry explained, "it was casual dating, and only on a few occasions. I made it very clear to her I was going on tour and was not looking for a relationship, she agreed. The last time I saw her was months ago in New York, we haven't even texted. Then I met you and I haven't had eyes for anybody else."

"Really?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, Bliss, yes" he declared. "she showed up at my LA concert completely unexpected."