escape plan 2

Kaminari's POV

I was Awake not being Able to sleep then I Came with an idea "what if I just break izuku out  I know uraraka would help me Mina, hagakure and maar kirishima I should ask them and tell them about my idea" I was so happy I got that idea and texted the people I had in mind and to my suprise they all accepted, I was even more shocked when I found out  Todoroki and bakugou wanted to come too. Aflevering we discussed the plan we had a map of the Facility and a save place Where we could hide izuku we had Everything planned out all we needed a was a date when we finally got that done we were ready to get izuku out. Uraraka would make sure nobody could see us hagakure would scout the area Mina would help with getting him out because She could use her acid and last but not least Kirishima, Bakugou and Todoroki would fight and keep the Guards Bussy.  We were in the area when we Saw another Group the groupleader intriduced himself to be midoriya hizashi afther the introductions they told us their plan to break out izuku so we decided to team up with them. But when we Came Inside I was so schocked to see how it looked what could have happend some of the classmates that Came were becoming sick and even Puked.

Hizashi's POV
We were on our way to get izuku out but when we came there we Saw a Group of kids so we walked Towards then 'so they wanna break izuku out too ' I thougt "we should team up" I suggested and they accepted, but when we enterd the Building we were schocked to see what we Saw we did not expect that some of the kids had to puke and became sick even I became sick afther a few moments the kids calmed down "we should go and see if we can find izuku" We Searched and couldn't find him. "Help me please" I Heard someone say they Sounded like they are in Pain when we got there the man explained what happens and we were all shocked to hear that.

---------------------------------------------------------
BOOM CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHHAAHA. I do hope you liked this Chapter in the next Chapter it Will be what happened there ^-^   also summer vacation  finally start eh HELL YEAHHHH  I Will be no living so bad and updating more of then now that I have time so byeeee for now and see you in the next chapter.