━ 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

2017 ;

lee mikyung.

"okay but you look absolutely gorgeous." yewon cried while i looked at my 'date' outfit in the mirror. it was just a simple beige checkered shirt with black tights, since seungwoo had promised me that we would be going for the movies today.

"oh and before you go, take this," i looked at yewon in confusion as she threw me a small penknife. "in case some perverts decide to attack my mikyung but i don't think they will. or if han seungwoo decides to be an asshole you can just stab him with this."

"geez yewon," i laughed, stuffing the penknife in my pastel pink handbag. "i don't think he would be the guy to do that, besides he's been my boyfriend for a year now. but thanks anyways."

"where is he...?" i wondered. it has been 30 minutes since i've arrived outside of the boys' dorm, where seungwoo told me to wait for him before we go. yet he still hasn't came down with that signature smile and gestures he does, and i was starting to get a little bit annoyed.

"if han seungwoo decides to be an asshole you can just stab him with this."  i recalled yewon's words right before i left our dorm room.

it can't be...right ? seungwoo isn't the type to leave me hanging...isn't he ?

maybe he's sick or something, or his phone battery was dead.

i couldn't stand to wait for him any longer, so i decided to head straight towards his dorm room, which was at the 7th floor. i tried to come up with reasons why he could be late and stop thinking about the possibilities that seungwoo could have done the unexpected.

knock knock.

"how many times did i tell you leave me al-" byungchan stopped midway once he opened the door. "mikyung ? what are you doing here ?"

"looking for seungwoo of course ! have you seen him ?" i asked while peeping inside of their dorm room. "he's supposed to meet me a long time ago but he hasn't arrived yet, that's why i came up. is he sick or something ?"

"sick ? nah, the last time i checked he looked perfectly fine. but i think he was bothered by something...how about you come in first ?" he suggested, opening the door wide to let me step into the dorm room that both he and seungwoo shared.

byungchan's side of the room was of course messy, with his socks being flung into every corner of the room and his table filled with textbooks and paper that had yet to be sorted out yet. but seungwoo's...

was empty ?

it was strangely...clean. no textbooks, no clothes, even the pictures that we took together that were previously hung on his wall were gone. absolutely nothing.

"byungchan ? when was the last time you've seen seungwoo ?"

byungchan scratched his forehead as he scrunched his eyebrow, before his eyes lit up. "oh ! i remember he was packing up his table the night before and i asked him what he was doing. apparently he was doing his 'spring cleaning' routine which i've never seen him do before but oh well, i couldn't doubt it right ?" 

"to be honest he was kinda strange the whole night, he didn't smile that much and he seemed...sad ? unless- okay i really don't know anymore. in conclusion : the moment i woke up this morning he was gone, and i don't know where he went."

han seungwoo, where the hell are you ? 

what if he got kidnapped ? what if he was in some kind of danger ??

"sis you need to calm down," byungchan noticed how distressed i was, allowing me to sit on his bed before he whipped out his phone. "i'll try to text him and see where he is. he can't just not leave without leaving us anything behind right ?"

no replies, no text messages. he didn't even text me at all, which made me even more worried.

yewonnie
OMG MIKYUNG

yewonnie
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS RIGHT NOW

yewonnie
send you a link 

han.seunqwoo

seunqwoo

han.seunqwoo : i'm sorry, i hope that you will be happy...
liked by redeunsang, dongppyo, kool_jungmo and 2,345 more
load more comments

kool_jungmo : BITCH WTF WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ?? AND HOW ABOUT MIKYUNG ???

therealham : SINCE WHEN WERE YOU LEAVING ?? WHAT ?? NANI ?? DESKA ???

redeunsang : @mimikyungz wait what happened explain please
teayewon : SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW WOULD SHE EXPLAIN
redeunsang : wHAT ????

"mikyung !" byungchan cried as i dashed out of his dorm room and out of the boys' dorm. it was pouring heavily outside, and guess who didn't bring her umbrella with her ? was it a coincidence that the rain was reflecting my current emotions now ? i think not.

angry, sadness, disappointment, betrayal.

overcame with despair, i took out the small penknife from my handbag, the blade trembling from my grasp as my vision started to blur. han seungwoo you idiot...why didn't you tell me ? wasn't i your girlfriend ? weren't we supposed to tell each other our secrets ??

han seungwoo...why ????

"han seungwoo you traitor !!" i screamed, the blade almost coming into contact with my wrist. i felt myself suddenly turning around by hearing footsteps from behind, and before i knew it the penknife had done it's job.

but not on my wrist, i was perfectly fine.

"yah, what do you think you're doing ??" i heard a familiar voice shout. "don't you know that you're endangering yourself like that ? because of him, you want to end your life ?? snap out of it mikyung !!" 

and with that, i hugged the figure in front of me and wailed loudly. it was probably the first time that i've ever had to cry this badly...all because of him. all because it was today, our anniversary day, that fate decided to break us apart.

"minhee..."