━ 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 ᵒⁿᵉ

2016 ;

2016 ;

lee mikyung.

"be together, be together !" the whole class cheered before i put my finger to my lips, making everyone go mum.

han seungwoo then cleared his throat, putting on a wide smile as he held onto my hand. "i, han seungwoo proudly announced that from today onwards, lee mikyung and i are officially dating,"

seungwoo then leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek, as the whole class stood up and clapped loudly for us. i mean, this was what they wanted right ?

han seungwoo, the captain of the soccer team yet he's the son of a wealthy businessmen and a soon-to-be ceo of a company. his grades were nothing like average students : straight a's and topping the whole school with numerous achievements, it's no wonder that he's the school's pride.

as for myself, i was simply their class' monitor, the one who oversees everyone's studies, health and well-being. it's not that my grades are about the same as seungwoo's, but everyone knew that we were both meant for one another.

model students that were dating each other ? this was like a dream come true.

"yah han seungwoo ! you better treat mikyung well alright ? if we see her crying because of you i wouldn't hesitate to throw the football at your face !" choi byungchan shouted from the back of the class. 

"our mikyung is the kindest, and most pure-hearted lady we've ever met, so you better make sure you don't disappoint us," cha yewon joked. "so...when are you guys going to invite us to your wedding ?"

amongst all the loud cheers, i sneaked a glance at the boy sitting next to byungchan. a sad smile was plastered on his face. i knew that though he was happy for me, inside i could tell that he was dejected.

"i'm really sorry," i said. i had went to find him outside of his dorm room right when class was over. "i know that you've liked me for a really long time but...i just can't. i know i've apologized so many times-"

i was interrupted by how he decided to pat my head before grabbing onto my shoulders. "i understand, you've already told me several times before. i'm fine, alright ? i hope that you and seungwoo will be happy."

"you're like a brother to me, and i can't just not stop saying thank you to you," i replied back, before he proceeded to give me a big hug.

"thank you, kang minhee. thank you for everything,"

they say that when some people cross our paths, it changes our whole direction. i used to be believe that seungwoo was the perfect match for me, when our gazes met it was like soul recognition. fate brought us together.

i never gave a thought about how fate could break us apart as well.

A NOTE FROM CODY ::hii everyone, this chapteris kinda short but i promise thatit will get more exciting soon !

A NOTE FROM CODY ::
hii everyone, this chapter
is kinda short but i promise that
it will get more exciting soon !

also, do check out 'kaleidoscope'
if you want to take part in a fairytale
spinoff story with the produce boys !