Mav Baker// Jealous

A request for an anon. :) enjoy.

         12:33 pm. I quickly got up and brushed my hair, throwing on a gray T-shirt, some ripped jeans, and my black vans. I was supposed to be hanging out with Cash today. And before you ask, no we aren't dating. Just best friends. By the time I got ready it was almost 1 so I went downstairs, telling my mom I would be back later, and walking to the park.

       I got to the park and of course Cash was already there. I walked up beside him and waited for him to notice I was there. After a couple seconds he looked at me. "Y/N!!" He said while hugging me, I hugged back. We sat on the grass under our favorite tree and talked for a while, until Mav showed up and told Cash they needed to leave. I was kinda sad but I understood so I started to walk back to my house. 

                               Mavs POV

     I decided to walk to the park for a while. When of course I saw Y/N. She was so pretty, I don't understand why she never noticed me, it was always Cash. Cash this, Cash that. And never me. I told Cash that we needed to leave, it was something important. It really wasn't but I couldn't stand him talking to her. It was obvious she liked him. Why couldn't she like me?

                             Y/Ns POV

    I was walking back to my house. I was sad I had to leave my best friend again. We hardly ever got to see each other, ya know, since he was kinda famous and I just wasn't. But I was also sad that Mav never hangs out with me. It's always Cash. I mean don't get me wrong, I love Cash. But, as a friend. I just wanted Mav to like me like I like him...

      The next day I woke up to a text from Cash saying to come over. I got up and brushed my hair, throwing on some leggings. I walked to his house since it was only about 20 minutes away. I got there and to my surprise, Mav was the one that answered. I asked why Cash wanted me to come over, to which Mav replied that Cash wasn't there, he was just as confused as I was. But I wasn't going to question. I was happy it was just me and Mav, maybe we could actually, well, ya know.

      A few minutes after I got there, Cash texted Mav, I curiously read over his shoulder just because I could. It said 'I see the way you look at her bro, you're welcome ;)' I laughed and layed my head on Mavs shoulder. I ended up falling asleep I guess because when I woke up, it was almost dark and Mavs arms were wrapped around me. I really should have been home, my mom was probably worried, but I just didn't want this to ever end. I text my mom telling her I was staying the night with Cash and Mav and fell back asleep. Maybe Mav did like me like I like him, this whole time? I'm not sure but thanks to Cash, I'll definitely know by tomorrow.

  Oop... sorry this is so cringy. I literally cringed writing this, especially the ending. I really hope this is what you had in mind. If not feel free to hate me and things. I've just started to get back into Cash and Mav so these next few imagines and chapters will probably be sucky. But be patient please, I'll get my touch back eventually!!

I love you!!

Stay wavy, babies :)

-Sydney