The rabbit then brought a Dodo? To get rid of me by burning the house down, thankfully I managed to escape by eating a carrot from the white rabbit's garden which made me shrink to three inches tall and I continued on following him.

I met a garden of talking wildflowers that were welcoming me with a song. It was kind of lovely. Until they thought that I was weed, I didn't understand why they thought I was weed though... Hmm......I still wonder what's weed? Oh well, I may find out one day.

They had ordered me to leave, followed by a Caterpillar which was an odd color but I wasn't surprised by anything at that point. He was mad at me for the weirdest reason, it was because I was the same height as him. He then soon turned into a butterfly, and before he left, he advised me to eat a piece of a mushroom that he had to alter my size.

I finally returned to my original size.

I continued on my merry way in the woods when I met Cheshire . At the time, I didn't know he and some of the others there had a human form, which you know... Would've been nice to know. He had told me to go visit the Mad Hatter and the March Hare to learn about the rabbit's location.

I didn't know why, back then. Why was I so obsessed with trying to find White Rabbit?

I met both of them and Dormouse at the March Hare's house where they were celebrating their "unbirthdays". They celebrated mine too, but whenever I tried to speak to them, they would always rudely cut me off until I became frustrated, I was prepared to leave. Then the rabbit suddenly appears to say that he's late and the Hatter examines his pocket watch and says it was "two days slow".

He attempted to "fix" it by filling it with food and tea!! But he ended up having to destroy it after it went "mad". I thought that this world was starting to get too much for me. The White Rabbit soon started to lament that his watch was an "unbirthday present", and the Hatter and Hare sang "The Unbirthday Song" to him before throwing him back into the woods.

I was utterly fed up with this nonsense and I decided I wanted to go back home.

But the surroundings around me have changed and I soon got lost, I feared that I may not be able to get back and be stuck here forever, I sat on a rock sobbing wishing that I was back home with mom, Margaret and my pet cat Dinah.

Cheshire suddenly reappears and tells me to go ask the Queen of Hearts, who would soon be one of my worst enemies for directions, he showed me a shortcut to the King and Crazy tyrannical Queen's castle. I feel sorry for the King of Hearts that he's married to that awful woman, the King, unlike her , was actually kind and bothered to listen to reasons. Sometimes, it makes me wonder why he married her when she's nothing but mean.

The Queen even beheads a trio of playing card gardeners, who by mistake, planted white roses in her garden instead of red so they had painted them red. Unfortunately, they didn't get away with it, poor souls, they didn't deserve to die for that.

The Queen had forced me to play against her in a croquet match where live flamingos, card guards and hedgehogs were used as equipment.

I started to regret listening to Cheshire.

I should've never had followed the Rabbit and stayed with Margaret, at least I wouldn't have been in this mess.

The quote is really true, Curiosity kills the Cat.

It didn't help that the equipment rigged the game and was in favor of the Queen. Cheshire suddenly appears again and plays a trick on her making her fall and he disappears in time to make it look like I was the prankster.

I really don't understand my relationship with Cheshire. He's my friend, though he never says that he's my friend too. Or anything, he always talks to me but he's never wanting to do something fun with me.

The Queen suddenly planned to execute me. Thankfully, the king ordered a trial before she could kill me.

At the trial, the Mad Hatter, March Hare and Dormouse were called to stand as witnesses, briefly celebrating the queen's unbirthday and giving her a headpiece which turns into a cat.

After that, everything turned into chaos when the Dormouse frightened me when I pointed out the cat running around the courtroom.

Of course, it had to be Cheshire.

As the Queen orders for my execution, I ate the pieces of the mushroom that I saved from when I met the Caterpillar. If it wasn't for me bumping into him, I wouldn't have been able to live.

I grew large again and I, being an immature child. Refused to leave the courtroom when the King and Queen ordered me to, I even insulted the Queen.

She had it coming.

Of course I grew small again unfortunately.

The Queen still wanted me dead.

I fled from the courtroom because I had no choice. It was either I stuck around and died or I leave and live to see another day.

The rest of them started chasing me.

When I reached for the small door, the Rabbit had told me that I was asleep this whole entire time.

I yelled at myself to wake up.

Thankfully, I do, thanks to my sister. We both then returned for tea. I was so glad and happy that wonderland was all a dream.

That I didn't get my head chopped off by that crazy queen.

Eventually I found out that wonderland is real.

I started making friends with everyone here except for the Queen. I'm afraid we'll never be friends. Still, I hope one day I'll manage to be her friend.

In wonderland, they don't judge you for being weird or crazy unlike in my world.

Here, they welcome you with open arms and accept you for how you are. Nothing here makes sense and I kinda love it here, despite my first time here not being the best.

I wouldn't trade Wonderland for anything and I hope that in the future I'll always be able to visit.

I love Wonderland. It's my home here, well, my second home.