Dirty Pick Up Line He Use

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Follow my Instagram fan page. I follow back fan pages! It's @willticklemagconspickle and @factsof5secondsofsummer

QOTD- Do you like 5sos?

Heck yea I do! Well if you answered yes go follow my Instagram page where I post facts on the boys! It's @factsof5secondsofsummer (gosh that's so long...like Calum's manly part 😂)

Follow me on tumblr!!! It's 5sos2gucci.tumblr.com

Dirty Pick Up Line He Uses:

Nash- "I may not go down in history but I'll go down on you."

Hayes- "I'm no weatherman, but you can expect a few more inches tonight."

Cameron- "My dïck just died. Can I bury it in you?"

Carter- "I hope you like dragons because I'll dragon my balls across your face tonight."

Jack Gilinsky- "Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong."

Jack Johnson- "Let's play Titanic. You be iceberg and I go down."

^ if you know where I got that from you are bae!

Aaron- "You know what I like in a girl? My d!ck."

Shawn- "Hey gorgeous! I'd love to use your thighs as ear muffs."

Matt- "Are you a termite? Because you're about to have a mouth full of wood."

Sam- "Let's play house. You'll be the door and I'll bang you all I want."

Dillon- "Your face reminds me of a wrench. Every time I think of it my nuts tighten up."

Taylor- "I've always wanted to go to Uranus."

^ my friend came up with that one

Jacob- "Can I park my car in your garage? Don't worry it may be big but it won't leak."

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!