2

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s POV

Those two who woke up freaked out as soon as the guy who wears red shirt see himself in a reflection.

What's with them? They're weird.

Maybe i should wake up the guy with a yellow hair. I shake his shoulder to wake him up and thankfully it's not that hard.

He aggressively grab my hand on his shoulder and give me a glare.

Dude, this guy is hot but dangerous.

"Who are you?" he said.

"Arghh..." the black haired guy beside him woke up and he touched his head as if he feel dizzy.

"Guys?"

"Bam!/black turtle!" the two guys said in unison.

"I'm glad you guys are oka--rak!?!" just like the white haired guy, this one is surprised seeing the guy named rak.

As if they're looking at a pokémon who's now evolved into another level.

The guy who i wake up finally noticed them but still not letting go of my hand.

"Viole What happened?" he asked.

"Is that you Karaka?" the black haired guy asked in Surprise just like on how he make an expression earlier.

"So that's your real face afterall" the white haired guy said.

"Who's this girl?"

"W-wait! I don't know you guys but this is my house and i'm the who should be asking you guys here, who the flip are you?"

The black haired guy answered my question politely.

"I'm the 25th Bam"

I knitted my eyebrows at him, so he's on the same fandom as me but he take it too far.

"Don't give me that crap, your real name." i said.

"His name is Jue Viole Grace." the yellow one said.

"Are you kidding me?" i looked at the white one "so your name is?"

"Khun--"

"Aguero Agnes?"

"Yes." he nodded.