Twenty-Two

It was finally the day that the boys would be coming home. I was so excited.

I got ready, did my makeup. Well, Devyn did my makeup. And I did my hair. I put on a crop top and some high waisted black shorts, paired with my white cardigan. I slipped on my black vans and we headed to the airport.

"You ready to see the boys?" Devyn asked. "So ready." I said. I was jumping up and down and spinning around as we waited. "You're so happy." Corey commented. "I get to see my boy." I laughed.

A few more minutes past and they all came over. I ran over to Colby, jumping on him. My arms went around his neck as my legs went around his waist. He caught me and held meme tightly.

"I missed you, brock." I said. "I missed you too." He laughed. I jumped down and he hugged the others, then we went back home.

I threw my phone on my bed and felt arms wrap themselves around my waist. I smiled and leaned into his body. "I missed you." He said, placing small kisses to my neck. "When are we going to tell you're fans?" I asked, as it was probably time.

"Whenever you want. I'm ready, just waiting for you." He said, going around me. I looked into his blue eyes. "Are you sure? Like, is it the right time?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he placed his on my waist.

"We've been together for a few months now, we should tell them soon. The longer we wait, the more backlash we will get." He said. "We're gonna get backlash any way." I said. "Okay, well. How do you want to tell them?" He asked. "Just make a video. Tell them. It doesn't matter." I said. He nodded. "Okay, let me get my camera." He said, walking out of the room.

He came back with a tripod and a camera. He set it up in front of my bed and sat down after he turned it on.

"Okay, what's up guys? It's Colby. Um, today is going to be a little different. As you all may know, I've been single for a while now. But, that uh, that changed. So, without further a due. I'd like to introduce you guys, to my girlfriend." He said, starting the video. He looked at me and motioned for me to come into frame. I sat down next to him and waved at the camera.

"And no, this is not a prank. Not a joke. This is actually my girlfriend. Her names Courtney. If you didn't know, she's been living with us for the past four or five months now." He said. "So, yeah. You wanna add anything?" He turned to me. "Um, I don't have anything." I laughed. "So, what we are going to do is. We are going to take you guys through our day basically. What we do on a daily basis." He explained.

I nodded and he looked at me. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready." I smiled. He grabbed the camera and faced it towards us as we stood up. "So, what we do almost every morning is we go out for breakfast. We're gonna do that right now." He said.

Colby's POV 

As Courtney was in the bathroom, I set the camera up to talk to the viewers about her. "Real quick, I just wanted to say. I have been waiting literally months to tell you guys this. You guys know I wouldn't be showing or telling you guys about us if I didn't think we would last. Courtney is so special to me, she truly makes me happier than anyone in my life. Now you guys have seen her pop up in many of our videos. I hope you guys like her, because she's not going anywhere for a while. She means the absolute world to me." I said quietly so she wouldn't hear from outside. 

I planned on filming more of me talking about us later and alone. I wanted to be honest and up front with my viewers. I know they like her because they always comment about her on videos she is in, no matter what channel they are on. I was completely surprised when everyone started shipping us together before we even started dating. I could tell she would be around a long time now.