Clara Webb #1

Imagine

Imagine...

Captain Ruthven taking you from the beach to the brothel. Having his way with you and leaving a scare little girl shivering in the dirty sheets. You could never go home now, not after what he'd done to you. Clara noticed that Ruthven had come to 'visit' but had not come for her. She knew deep down he'd got another girl, taken her childhood, her innocence. Clara taking you under her wing in the hopes of protecting you from the monster you shared. Over the next few years the obliteration of bruises that covered the now teen girl became the standard reward for spending the night with Ruthven. Clara at this point was growing sick, sicker everyday. Her once delicate figures now fragile. The only colour was red, red everywhere. She was dying and she knew that but the dark haired girl refused to leave the empty young girl. This lifestyle had corrupted the young girl, still a girl but going through the motions of an adult. Clara was stronger emotionally, the terror Ruthven had over her began to fade. Clara telling you she would rescue you no matter what it took, you were to meet her on the beach at midnight. She would never let anyone hurt you ever again, if this is what she must do so be it.