random really tall dude that is actually a teacher

A random really tall dude walked into the classroom, only to see Sana in a coma floor.
"Is this girl okay?" The random really tall dude asked. Nayeon looked at him with disgust, "why the fuck is there a GUY in here?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Because he's a TEACHER, dipshit"

"How do you know he's a teacher?" Jeongyeon asked her, "Because he's wearing a nametag that says 'this is your new teacher don't let Dahyun kill him" "oh you're right"

Dahyun ran into the class, waving a chainsaw around, accidentally cutting the random really tall dude who is apparently their teacher's legs off. "WE SHALL OVERTHROW THE PATRIARCHY" A look of anguish crossed the mans face, "NO! NOW AM NOT TALL ANYMORE!" He cried out, before dying of blood loss. "YES! Now I'm the tallest in the room, BITCH!" Tzuyu yelled proudly.

Momo laughed, taking a bite out of her desk, "HAHA, She said 'the'" Mina stood up with a look of concern on her face, "ᵈᵃʰʸᵘⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏᶦˡˡᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵃⁿ" She whispered, but nobody heard her. Jihyo put the mans body in a trash bag while mopping up the floor, "I'm so sick of cleaning up dead bodies"

Chaeyoung sat at her desk, reciting Shakespeare and drawing the Mona Lisa with crayons, because markers are only for big girls.

Sana, who suddenly woke up from her coma, went on her daily lap around the room to make out with every girl.

The principal walked into the room, "The floors are spotless, has Jihyo already disposed of the body?" Jihyo nodded, he gave her a fist bump, "Nice job homie" He said, before jumping out of the window.

Tzuyu took out a knife and stabbed Nayeon in the stomach, Nayeon glared at her, "what the fuck was that for?!" Tzuyu shrugged, "I have to stab you, it says so in my contract with Satan" Nayeon nodded in understanding, "Oh, okay"

what the fuck even is my imagination.