scrapped info 2

Anyway, in my time of packing I also looked up all the recent threats this past 45 days and I saw some pretty weird things." I paused to think about it. "A lot of them where audio messages or calls but the most recent one was a video that was leaked on online about a week ago. The calls seemed like bluffs but this one seemed real."

Cristina looked at the ground as if trying to figure out something about what I had said, so I decided to stop even though I didn't tell her the crucial info so we know where to go.

There was a silence between the two of us for a while as we walked so I pulled up my jacket sleeve and then triple tapped my wristband and it turned into a holographic touchscreen. Then I adjusted earpiece I had to connect to my wrist computer.

I listened to the recordings piece by piece and looked for everything I could to figure out if I could get a location. The Figure didn't leave anything that would give off location but I did notice that the signal was a newer one that uses radio waves so I was able to trace that one down even after the message had been sent.

"Isn't strange that they would use a newer system just to get attention?"

Cristina asked. At first, I agreed with her. But then I thought about it, it actually made sense.

"Not exact,y." I argued. "The signal is stronger and more clear."

"That's the problem though. The signal is easier to track or follow even after it's been sent. Maybe it's a false location or a trap."

I didn't think of it that way. But I knew that the organization once had a location in Star city before the war. Where the border of the great Utopia Mizu Falls used to be if my memory hasn't failed me yet.