Chap.2 A Big Problem...

A few hours later...

  After everyone had ended their chatting we all went back to our separate rooms in our dorms besides Skeppy and Bad...I was very very confused...But they actually wanted me to answer questions for them and so I let them into my room it wasn't much but I was decorating it still needs a bit more work hehe.

 "So what was it you two needed?" I asked as we sit on mah bed -w-...

"W-Well uhmm.." Skeppy started to stutter and blush but Bad asked for him.

 "We keep blushing around each other and people on every server and streams we go on and do they start to type in the chats," As he told me the two started to blush more, "like 'Bad x Skeppy!', 'Are u guys every gonna date soon?' or even 'BAD KISS SKEPPY or SKEPPY KISS BAD!!' and were like just whyyy???????" Bad exclaimed as he was in a little rage while Skeppy was very embarrassed about it.

"Oooohhh ok 1st off your viewers and fans think you both would be a good pair and 2nd off you guys are in love with each other but you both don't actually know it. Also, I mean you both would be a good pair tbh in my opinion." I said as they started blushing more...

"But either way you guys should keep your love a secret besides all I know is that though you are dating though that's the big secret no one knows besides us including Iris and Aqua. So let us just stay quiet about this ok?" I asked and they agreed.

As they left my room Iris and Aqua enter and so we just hung out playing video games, as usual, we get ideas for new fanfic stories and ideas as always, etc on whatever we do lol.  Until someone knocked at our door...

Authors Note!:

Alright, I will be doing more but not today because of things I gotta do at home. If you want you could comment for more and ideas!! cuz I ran out of em QwQ but anyways I hope you all like it so far!!!!