Wedding Series- telling family #5

Out of Grayson family and yours Ethan was only the person who knew you were engaged. Your parents knew he was gonna propose but wasn't sure when though.
So you and Grayson had invited all of your family down to the house to have a get together and announce the engagement.

As you were finishing off your makeup. Grayson walked in and kissed the side of your head, "I love you" he spoke as he looked at you through the mirror, "I love you too" you spoke back.

Not many of your family noticed the ring on your finger. If they did they just thought it was a birthday present or promise ring from Grayson when you guys were 19.

You were all in the garden drinking. Grayson looked at you and you nodded as a signal for him to talk. As you walked over to him. Ethan turned down the music, "uh guys. Can I have your attention!" Grayson's shouted out for them all to hear. "Okay, feel like I'm doing this for the first time. Me and y/n have some very special news to tell you" he spoke.

You and Grayson looked at each other, "we're engaged!" You both shouted at the same time. All of the women in your family and Grayson's ran over to you to look at the ring, "God, that looks expensive" Lisa spoke, "anything for my girl, mum" Grayson reasoned as she hugged Grayson.

"Let's party!" Ethan shouted and turned the music backup.

Everyone had gone home expect for Lisa as she stayed at the house in guest bedroom. "Gray,we gotta tell the fans" you spoke as you got into bed, "we will do it in the morning, I need sleep" Grayson whined and cuddled you close to his chest.

Grayson Dolan Imagines (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें