Pregnant?

You loved your job being a nursery school teacher. You get to play with the kids all day, have group time and take them on walks.
Grayson has mentioned kids a few times but you haven't really had time with him to try for a baby. You have been trying on the weekends but you never get pregnant, so you have booked a doctors appointment.

You have just gotten off the phone with your boss at work to just tell them that you will be late into work. You got changed (outfit attached) you put your hair into a messy bun. You let Grayson sleep in as you knew had been up all night editing the video they had recorded the other day.

You arrived at your GP. You say waiting, "miss y/l/n?" They called out as you got up and walked with the doctor to a room to chat.
"What seems to be the problem?" She asked, "well, me and my husband have been trying for a baby for about 3-4 months and I'm not pregnant yet. I just wanna make sure that nothing is wrong" you explained as she nodded, "if you could lie back on the bed and lift up your jumper to just underneath your breasts, I can have a look" she spoke as you done what she had asked.

She placed some sort of gel on your stomach and used an ultrasound wand on your stomach to have a look, "by the looks of it there is nothing wrong with you. From this image I can see a baby forming" she spoke as you stared at the monitor, "oh my god. Do you know how far along I am?" You asked as she said, "you're about 4 weeks pregnant. Want me to print this off?" You nodded.

You placed the ultrasound into your handbag and drove to work. As you reached work you walked into the nursery and the children ran to you and shouted "Mrs Dolan! You're back" you smiled and spoke "let me put my bag away and then we can play in the home corner" they ran off into the home corner as you put your bag away, "well? What did they say?" Claire asked you as she saw you, "well, I'm pregnant" you spoke as she hugged you, "that's great, does Grayson know?" You shook your head, "planning on telling him tonight" you spoke borer getting your hand dragged by the kids to play.

You got home and Grayson's car wasn't in the driveway, so you thought you'd plan out how you was gonna tell him about being pregnant. You drew out a plan for a baby room in the one of the spare bedrooms, left hints around the bedroom and then finally placed the ultrasound on his pillow hoping he'd see it.

You got changed into something more comfortable; basically Grayson's hoodie, adidas leggings and white ankle socks. You left your hair in its messy bun, you took off your makeup and done your nightly routine before going downstairs to put on a film and order Domino's.

Grayson was finally home. "Hey gorgeous" he spoke walking into the living room to you and pecked your lips, "hey babe" you spoke before he walked upstairs.
"Y/n?" He shouted from the spare bedroom, you walked upstairs, "what?" You asked walking into the room, "what is this?" He asked giving you the room plan for when the baby is born, "just some plans for a baby room when we have kids that's all" you spoke before walking back downstairs.

The next thing you know,my is was lifted up from the sofa, "we're having a baby!" Grayson spoke excitedly, "I know" you told him as he set you back down, "when did you find out?" He asked trying to calm down, "this morning before I went to work. I'm about 4 weeks" you spoke also trying not to freak out, "I love you and our baby" Grayson spoke before cuddling you.