ohmxreader

me and Ryan sat in the living room of his apartment, we didn't have much to do since we were waiting for Tyler to come pick us up so we can go to Evans party. i wouldn't be lying if i told you i was completely and utterly bored, and i could tell Ryan was too.
"wanna do something while we wait?" i asked looking at him while he just lazily sat on the couch. he looked over to me and raised an eyebrow.
"like what?" he asked
"i don't know it's your house." i say crossing my arms and looking up at the ceiling. i heard a small thud and looked up to see he'd thrown whatever was in his hand and was now just staring at it.
"you really that bored?" i asked chuckling.
"could you pick it up for me." he asked looking at me
"no, you shouldn't have thrown it." i say looking at him like he was stupid.
"pleeeease" he whined looking back over to it. i sighed and stood up, going over and picking it up, when i stood back up though i felt Ryan pressed up against my back.
"what are you doing." i asked him rolling my eyes.
"entertaining myself." he tells me moving my hair to the side and kissing my neck.
"really?" i asked surprised he wanted this, with me of all people.
"yeah, Tyler won't be here for another hour." he tells me, slipping his hand into my pants, playing with my clit. i
moaned quietly before covering my mouth.
"don't cover your mouth, i wanna hear you." he says using his other hand to remove my arm just as he puts a finger in, causing me to let out another small moan.
"there." he says smirking against my neck, before he kissed around, finding the right spot before he abused it, sucking and nipping at it, definitely leaving a mark.
"ah." i let out, feeling my knees getting slightly weak. ryan then lead me to the couch, telling me to sit, before removing my pants and getting down in front of me. he dug right in licking my slit, abusing my clit with his tongue. i could feeling his smirk almost every time i would moan. while he was working his magic down there he put his hand up my shirt and began playing with my chest, squeezing my boob causing me to arch my back.
"god your hot." he says before going back down. i was so close to cumming
"fu-uck, oh my god, i'm so close." i barley managed to moan out. he took his hand back, putting two finger in me causing me to moan even louder then before. while he pumped his fingers in and out of me, he played around with my clit using his tongue. i was a moaning mess under his touch and i couldn't hold it any more.
"~ah-ahhh" i called out as i let it out. Ryan looked up at me with a devilish smile, licking his fingers, licking up all the juices i couldn't help. but release on him.
we heard a honk outside, which meant Tyler was here, i stood up and put my pants back on, i could tell i was red and i was still panting slightly.
before we left his house Ryan grabbed my wrist causing me to look at him. his kissed me passionately before pulling away and looking down at me.
"you're so hot when you're flustered." he says, causing me to blush more before we headed out and got in Tyler's truck.
"you okay y/n? you look a little red." Tyler asked as he pulled away heading to Evans place.
"y-yeah, i'm fine." i say looking out the window, just catching the sly smirk Ryan was giving me from the front.