( CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH )

En başından başla

         As soon as Josephine entered the bathroom in her hotel, her hand immediately picked up her toothbrush, not wanting another moment tasting her own morning breath. She looked back at herself in the huge mirror that made the bathroom wall look even bigger than it actually was while she put the brush into her mouth. One of the things that she came to realize how much she loved about traveling to these kind of cities, is the luxurious hotels that the company made them stay at.

Growing up, Josephine didn't have the money for those things. She didn't have the luxury of having room service brought to her, or even showering in a glass shower. It was the little things that she appreciated now that she had this job, and traveling around the world was a bonus, if you could get over the limit of sleep.

Turning around while brushing her pearly whites, her blonde curls spilled onto her forehead from her messy bun but her eyes focused on the bruise that was developing on the back of her shoulder blade. Her eyes widened at the purplish pigment that decorated her skin in several places since she had wrestled Charlotte Flair.

Her focus was torn away when she could hear her phone buzzing on the end table beside the bed, and Josephine walked and grabbed her phone. She answered the face time call and soon a blonde female appeared on the screen, sleepy eyes looking back at her but a smile on her face regardless.

"Josephine, come join us at the breakfast bar." Charlotte called through the phone while she walked down the hallway of the hotel, an entourage of people following behind her.

Josephine spit out the paste from her mouth into the sink before speaking. "Right now? I just woke up." Even though Josephine worked last night on an empty stomach, the hunger had not kicked in yet. 

She was one of those individuals that could not stomach anything in the morning until they have been awoke for a few minutes. But she supposed she could stomach a nice steaming cup of coffee.

"So, we all have too." Charlotte responded and leaned the camera to the group of wrestlers that were following behind her. Peyton and Billie waved at the camera, both sporting tired eyes and messy ponytails that were obviously slept in. "Please. I'll buy your breakfast."

Josephine put her head to the side while she thought about it. "Yeah, okay."

Charlotte gleamed at that while The Iconics cheered behind her. "Meet us down there. We will wait for you."

Josephine sighed dramatically when she ended the call because she didn't really want to go and hang out with them. She wanted to stay in the hotel a bit longer and lay in bed before she was forced to get up and do something with her life. But she also knew the value of making friends here since she didn't have very many girl friends, she was always good at making friends with men.

Pulling a pair of white oversize joggers over her bare legs to complete her spaghetti strap red crop top, Josephine grabbed her wallet from her bag and fished her key card to unlock the door before leaving her hotel room.

Josephine could already hear the laughter of Charlotte Flair as she walked down the hallway, coming upon the group of wrestlers that included: Billie and Peyton, Seth, Drew, AJ, Mandy, and the woman who caught her eye, Sonya.

Sonya caught her gaze when she and Mandy were one of the last people who walked out of the elevator and immediately felt the guilt of not picking up her call from this morning when she saw Josephine's side glare. Josephine fought a war inside of her head when she thought about walking towards Sonya and asking why she didn't pick up her call but decided against it, instead moved to walk alongside Charlotte Flair. Charlotte mentioned the bruise on the back of her shoulder upon seeing it.