Warning There Might Be Some Strong Language

I was your normal 16 year old girl. I had a decent family... Except for my psychopathic older sister, she's on the run from the police.

My name is Red, I looked practically perfect, in appearance, which every girl is jealous. Which leads to your classical b!tchy bullying. I just ingore it, I stay with people who don't treat me like $h!t.

1 year later

I'm now 17.
I started to listen less in class, become antisocial and not listen to anyone telling me what to do. My parents started to get worried because my insane sister was just like me before she went  psycho.

Just seeing a knife made my blood boil. My parents kept me well away from knives and well anything else that could be used to kill someone. I would lock myself in my room only coming out for food, drink and bathroom. The way I would pass the time was draw deformed people, what I mean by that is their body parts would be places they weren't ment to be, bleeding eyes and practically anything that made them not look human. I would also sing creepy songs, anything that made people feel like they were about to be killed.

A couple months later

I Went to school  for the first time in forever. When I saw one of the girls who tormented me, all I could picture was killing her, tearing her skin open with my own nails, drowning her in gasoline and lighting her on fire. I noticed that my right eye started glowing yellow.

I found the girl all alone, while the sun was setting. Perfect time to kill her.

I asked her to follow me, which she did. We went to a forest, the moon rising. PERFECT, I can now kill her. I grab the keys for my house out of my pocket, I convently had 3 other keys on the ring, I put each key between my fingers and charged  at her. She was the ground facing me, I went for her eyes and digged out her eyes. They were bleeding uncontrollablely. My eyes were glowing neon. I threw the keys on forest floor beside us and started digging at her skin using my nails until she started bleeding... I didn't stop there, I dragged her towards the water she wasn't dead yet she was almost there though. So I started drowning her after 10 minutes of drowning her. I poured gasoline on her that was in water bottle I emptied, grabbed a match light it up and ran from the scene leaving all the evidence to burn.

I get to a place deep enough into forest where it's safe for me but not for the police.

I got bored so I started clawing at my skin and my left eye, until my left eye was gone. I did all of this while singing, Gasoline by Halsey.

Years later

I started killing anyone that got in my way, I used the same process to kill as I did with the girl, charging at them with a knife, tearing out their eyes, clawing at their skin, drown them for a bit, then drench them in gasoline and light them on fire. then after all that run away and claw at my own skin while singing.

I went by the name Blood Red.

Blood Redजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें