Make Believe《Saeran

Start from the beginning

"So, Congratulations," Haru said in a monotone voice, we looked at him only to see him eating popcorn at the balcony door.

"Good luck. I knew there was something between you, also, Saerry, you break my mommy's heart and I'll end you," he said with an innocent smile as Izumi pecked her head in waving.

Saeran chuckled nervously as he glanced at me. I gave him a reassuring smile back.

We soon walked back in, hand-in-hand, Saeran was nervous. Well, he seemed nervous. But it was absolutely adorable.

"We–"
"They're together. Merry Christmas," Izumi said, jumping up. Everyone smiled back, "You got her bro!" Seven cheered as he patted his brothers back along with V.

"Gah! I'm so happy for you two I'm about to cry," Yoosung said with a huge smile. He gave us a huge hug as he whispered stuff to Saeran.
"You two make an amazing couple," Zen said as he joined in the hug.

Saeran and I smiled at each other as the two left the hug. We kept our hands intertwined as we looked at each other filled with love.

timeskip

Saeran took me to a small anime shop downtown, it was a really cute date. We have been dating for 1 year, almost 2 so far. And everyday, I only loved him more.

We walked to a clearly expensive restaurant, "[Y/n], every day with you is amazing. And, I love the kids and everything... I'm just gonna say it," he muttered as he stood up.

I gave him a questioning look as my eyes widened when he got on one knew in front of me.
"I really really love you and I want to grow old with you. [Y/n], I never want to let you go. Will you... will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the small box in his hand.

Tears rushed down my face as I nodded, he smiled brightly as he slid the ring on my finger, there was many 'aww's by the people around us.

Saeran stood up, keeping my hand in his as he softly pushed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my other arm around his neck as I kissed back.

Once we parted, I saw a glimpse of Seven with a camera. I chuckled and kept him close to me, leaning my forehead against his.

"I love you Saerry. I'll be glad to be your wife," I said as he wiped away my tears and held me tight.
"And I'll be happy to be your husband," he said with a smile as I leaned in to kiss him again but he stuck a lollipop in my mouth.

I held in my laughter as we sat back down. Saeran smiled at me the whole time.

the
wedding

Izumi walked in front of me, spreading flower petals everywhere.
I followed her, smiling as I saw Saeran in the front.

Once I got up there, he lifted my veil. We smiled at each other as we gazed into each others eyes as we barely listened to what the priest was saying.

"You may now kiss the bride," we heard him say. Saeran passionately dipped me and pressed his lips against mine.

Let's just say... you two had lots of fun that night 😏

And nine months later came a baby girl. She had long wavy-ish orange hair with (eye color) eyes.

They all lived in the penthouse, Jumin, of course, was there. Saeran didn't mind, but at times he was over-protective and would do things such as, kiss your neck, kiss your cheek, hug you, just to tell Jumin to back off.

The baby girl was named Mary, (You'll never guess who came up with that name.)

Izumi and Haru took care of their sister very well, they would never stop loving her.
Everything was in place and well.

And the couple loved each other very very much.

Everything was amazing and happy... everything was well.

Izumi ended up falling in love with that one boy she invited to her birthday years ago. His name was conveniently her own middle name, Itachi. Well, only after she had her heart broken many times.

Haru was always there to help her cope. And he found someone of his own, one of his science partners, they had a lot in common. Her name was Mako.
(Ahem Makoto Tachibana. Ahem)

Jessica wasn't that interested in love. Well, until she met this blondie, Lucas. His mother... she died, her name was something like Riko?
He completely stole her heart, but she stole his too.

Saeran and you lived very happy. So happy that by the time you two were very old, you were still feeding each other ice cream.

That's Saerans! Who's next?

7/10/19
Word Count- 1372