✿ 004

Renjun POV

I was just closing my eyes but then Y/n kissed me on the cheek. I was surprised because i thought that her bias was Jeno.

Narrator: When she past thought that door did you think that she was prettyy?? Answer the Question Renjun. DID YOU??

Yes i did find her pretty but she was Jaemin's sister and i know that Jaemin can get a little over protective brother he can specially with just Jisung

Okay you guys can open your eyes and the game begins right now.

When i open my eyes everyone was looking at each other closely

Haechan: Who did Y/n kissed. was it you,you,you,you,you,or you??

Renjun: i just want food

Jisung: Noona didn't kiss me. I'm sad now.

Chenle: She didnt kiss me

Jeno: Y/n didnt kiss me. I thought i was your bias.

Y/n: With the game Mafia he can still kill a person every night. How can the 5 of you know who i really kiss on the check??

Chenle: i minute ago we were just playing truth or dare and now mafia.

Y/n: you have a problem with that lele??
Everyone who do you think i kissed??

Haechan: i think its Jeno.

Chenle: i think its Jeno too

Jisung: Jeno hyunngggg

Jeno: I swear its not me.

Y/n: Everybody its time to choose.

Everyone including Renjun points at Jeno at the same time.

Y/n: Nana is the person i kiss Jeno??

All Jaemin did was shoock his head

Jisung: whattt is happening!!

Chenle: if its not Jeno. Then whoo

Haechan: Renjun why are you so quiet?

Be-cause i dont care about this game and plus Y/n didnt kiss me. I want to win with everyone except y/n bias.(im so nervous right now and i still cant believe that y/n kissed me.)

Jisung: ohh. I just want food too.

Y/n: After this round there will a police. After the person i kiss kill someone. The police will get to guess who i kiss and if they get it right they can convince that i have kissed him or if he doesnt they then they have to wait for another turn. (A/n: Do you guess understand what i mean)

Y/n:Everyone close your eyes
Person i kiss on the cheek open your eyes

I opened my eyes and choose to pick Jisung

I also saw that Jeno confused that Y/n choose me.

Y/n: okay and once again close them. I walked around and touched Haechan to be the police.
The person I touched one your eye and you can guess who it is and I will tell you if u are right.

The End

________________
I didnt want it to be long so here.

Vote

_karelgrace_