You Chose Who?

I went into the lake, my fur no longer standing on end, and returned to my human form. Once I got to where the waterfall and the lake met, I turned around. The alpha was looking at me, waiting for me to give him permission to join.
I eyed him for a minute, then called out, "Come in! The water is warm and feels good!"
He walked into the water in wolf form, but as he got closer to me, he changed back into human form. Damn he's a whole fuckin snack.
"Snow? What brings you out here?"
"I needed to clear my mind, relax a bit. Being in the woods is what brings me that, and the feeling of peace."
"Funny you should say that. That's why I come here, well that and it's nice."
I smiled at him and went through the waterfall, to what was behind. Once again, he followed me.
"So, have you chosen who my mate will be, alpha?"
"Actually, yes, I have. And it might be selfish of me for choosing, but I don't care."
"What do you mean it might be selfish of you?"
"I chose you to be my luna, Snow. The other two wolves have a bad reputation for hurting she-wolves, so that's why I haven't given them any. And as the only option left, to save you, I chose myself as your mate."
I was awestruck. I didn't think he would choose me. At all.
"But I'm not fit to be a luna, Spencer."
"In my eyes, yes, you are Snow."
We swam to the little piece of rock that was behind us, and I got out, sitting on it, with my legs in the water still. Spencer stayed in the water and eyed my body.
Us wolves aren't bothered by nudity, unless of course there are pups near by.
He then got out of the water and sat beside me, smirking. "You know, I honestly can't wait until the mating ceremony, which happens to be tonight. Beta Morrow will be there for the vows, then he can leave if he wishes."
I smirked back at him, knowing what the mating ceremony actually meant. "I can't wait either."
He then came close to me and placed his nose in the crook of my neck. "Mmmm.. you are pure, little wolf. That will make it better." He moved his head and looked me in the eyes, his hazel ones boring into my ice blue ones. Boy does he have an effect on me.
As if knowing what I was thinking, he smiled and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.
"I love you, my beautiful soon to be luna."
I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. "I love you too, my hot as fuck alpha."
He started laughing,  and it was a beautiful sound, one I could never get tired of hearing.

A/N: There will probably be some smut in the next chapter, so this is a heads up for those who don't like it.