21-Almost Had Him!

Start from the beginning

         "Stiles, I beg pardon, but I can't force an angel to stay in place. If that is what you''re asking." Cas replied as he took a step away from Gabe.

         "Wow, so he doesn't know as much as his father." Gabe smiled.

          "How was I supposed to know anything about this! I'm new with the whole angel thing." Stiles yelled.

          "Okay, just to cut you some slack I'll answer some questions you have. I may not answer them completely, but I can give hints." Gabriel tilted his head to the right and grinned. "Just like a game!"

           Stiles and Cas exchanged looks. Cas shook his head but Stiles just said "Sure."

        "Alrightey now, ask away!" Gabe shouted as he waited for questions to be tossed at him.

       "Why are you here in Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked.

       "This is, how can I say it, home. I spend most of my time here." Gabe replied.

       "So, you knew about everything that has happened here?"

      "You can say I have history here." Gabe chuckled.

       "What is your purpose being here?"

        "I am here when I want to and have no known purpose."

         Stiles stopped as he stared at Gabe intensely. Gabe was rocking on his heels with his hands behind his back and a smile on his face.

         "Are angels able to mess with people like you do?"

         "I don't think that's a question you really wanted to ask me." Gabe responded as his smile dropped.

     "Angels are able to manipulate certain things, just not with the fate or destiny of a person." Cas answered.

       "I feel like this is where I go." Gabe said as he stared at Stiles.

       "Wait, I have more questions!" Stiles yelled.

        "I've answered enough questions for now." He snapped his fingers and disappeared in midair.

        Stiles stared at Cas "He's definitely hiding something and we have to figure that out."

       "You can't sneak up on Gabe. It's extremely difficult, plus he is really good at hiding." Cas added.

        "Not good enough to hide his emotions." Stiles said as he grabbed his keys. "Let's find the Winchester's so we can find out what Gabe is up to."

      Cass nodded as he lifted his palm above Stiles forehead.

.

.

.

     "Alrightey, about time to finally get some sleep." Dean said as he turned off the light and shut his eyes for the night. The light turned back on and he opened his eyes to see Cass hovering above him. "Cass, what the hell!" Dean waved Cas off "Let me fet some sleep!" He lied down again onto his side hugging his pillow with an arm.

      "Sorry Dean but we need your help." Said a familiar voice. Dean lifted his head and squinted in the direction of the voice to see Stiles standing behind Cas.

       Dean groaned and sat up in his bed. "What is it?" He asked as he vigorously rubbed his eyes.

       "We need your help to find out what Gabriel is up to. We need to spy on him or find clues." Stiles said.

       Sam walked out of the showers followed by a happy sigh. He rubbed the towel through his hair as he hummed. Everyone watched as he dropped the towel and stared at them. "No." Sam said as he frowned "I was about to sleep."

       "Exactly," Dean said as he turned his head to face Stiles "can we please discuss this a bit later. You know, after we sleep."

       "Fine," Stiles said as he headed to the door "I'll just do this myself." He walked out and slammed the door shut.

        "I'm going with him." Cas said before disappearing from the room.

         Dean sighed as he turned off the light and shut his eyes. His eyes opened again. He tossed around left and right and sat up.

       "Sam?" Dean asked as Sam just slept. "God damming!" Dean said as he stood up and slipped on his boots. "I hate this feeling." He said as he shut door behind him.

________________________

Alrightey there's another chapter!!!

What are your thoughts so far?

What do you think Gabriel is up to?

What do you think is Gabriel's motives?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and feel free to comment and vote!