Chapter 1, The Creators

One day, two little objects appeared in cyberspace. After 28 years these objects turned into people. One was a she and one was a he. They both somehow knew things, like language. One day when they were alive for 10 years they felt something going through their blood. It was magic. "Hey are you felling this too?" Asked Super. "Yeah." Said Cell. Cell was the girl. And Super is the boy. As they grew older they learned how to use their magic. They were able to take it out of their blood a create things. After a while Super had a dream there was a land, a place, and people. And they weren't the only objects in cyberspace. The next mourning he told Cell about the dream. Cell suggested that maybe they should try it to see if they could creat more objects in cyberspace. So, Super agreed to Cell's suggestion. So, after a while they put their hands together. Super's hands were holding onto Cell's hands. Then, they forced as much magic as they could out of their blood and then pulsed the magic out of their blood. Then, they both made their magic intertwine with the other's magic. Then, both of their bodies started to conduct the magic. Cell's right had shot magic throughout Super's body. Super shot magic from his right hand into Cell's left had and throughout her body, then they both thought about what they wanted to make. Then, after both finishing thinking about what they wanted while the magic was accelerating they stoped both pulses of magic on their hands. The magic stoped moving and went back into their blood. They then looked down, there they saw land.