Chapter 10: Me likey?¿

Depuis le début

i felt dizzy with all of the questions that they threw at me. wait how did they know? dahyun that-! ugh whatever.

"To be honest i don't know what happened. I don't know what kind of force had made me do it." I said

"Atleast the kid's obidient she followed what you want to do..." momo said. jeongyeon just 'shhhh' at her

"dub told me last night. she felt sorry but i know that she's not the one who should be."

"I know..." i felt guilty on what jihyo just said.

"so how did she taste?" we all just looked at sana. "okay sorry im out. peace ya" sana said then she went to the couch where the school meal club plus mina are playing.

"Dude. You messed up. I mean you should've dragged her to your bed..." yes damn you jeongyeon

"Yes i know! Stop reminding me!" i said half shouting.

"but knowing dahyun has a not-really-huge-crush on you she must've like it." Momo said. Well i guess so??

"I repeat what i've said earlier, the kid felt bad about it." Jihyo said

"So what should i do???"

"Well if you want a continuation... you should apologize to her." Jeongyeon confidently said. Momo just elbowed her.

Yes i should do that!

Dinner had passed and i still don't have the chance to talk to her, everytime i try to approach her sana would just appear out of nowhere and cling to dahyun. What's with Sana??

oh shit its already pass 10 and i feel like there's...something coming...out...of my bu....okay first gotta go the the comfort room. so i ran.

Sana's POV

Dahyun was about to enter their room but i pinched her shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry i can't help its so soft haha... are you okay dub?" was my pinch that hard? she look pained. "I'm S-Sorry"

"No its okay unnie!"

"You look sad...its not like you.."

"Yeah. I know."

"Dub. If you need someone just remember that i will always be here..." i patted on dahyun's head.

"I know unnie, thanks!, love ya!!" She smiled at me. Oh shit those smiley eyes of hers they melt me. I put my two hands on her cheek and im squshing it.

"how come you are so soft??? I chuckled. "Of course im a tofu!!!" cute.

I just stared at her eyes and at her lips... "Is this...soft too??" i touch her lips.

"Yes unn-"

I kissed her.

She kissed back. We kissed each other like we're in paris.

Nayeon's POV

What. the. fuck. am. i. looking. at. right. now.

Dahyun and i are not a thing but... why does it hurts me?

It looks like Dahyun's enjoying it too. Well atleast she's happy...

My tears was about to fall when two cold hands covered my eyes.

"Unnie you don't need to look."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So errm you like sana?" then a took a sip on my beer

"Yes..."

It was Tzuyu. She was the one who dragged me outside the dorm. To escape the view.

"Why aren't you doing any move to her?"

"Because she likes dahyun unnie." Tzuyu took a sip on her none acholic-drink. oh. Sana likes dahyun.

"And you'll just gonna let that happen?"

"Of course not!" She look at the skies and i did the same thing too. wow so many stars.

"that's why unnie you need to help me too! i want you to get dahyun unnie so that i can have my sana"

"first of all, are you sure that i like dahyun  ey?"

"bitch you can't fool me"

"yes i know i know. I'm dumb. I like her." Tzuyu is scary ya know.

"Well maybe i love her i guess...." i confessed to tzuyu. we looked at each other then we just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so guys we goin saida HAHAHAHAHHA or maybe natzu? HmMmmmmm

Guys i swear a miracle happened. That's why two updates in one day weeeeee

Thank you for reading 🤟

#IStillHavePCDFromTwicelightsInManila :((((