The Big Day

While others describe "the big day" as something like your graduation, or wedding, in the packs, its recognized as the coming of age. When you're legally allowed to mate.
   Now, the thing with mating is that the females have to be pure, or they're rejected and sent to be rouges. Another thing, that I personally hate the most, is that you are paired with a Male from another pack, and you have no say in it. For me, that doesn't sit well, yet here I am.
   I sat there as he stood at the door, a mix of hunger and patience painted on his face. I was paired by my father, alpha Jacob Ryan of the Right Wind Pack, to Beta Justin Morrow of the Ghost Pack. My only issue with this is the fact that Justin is almost twice my age. Yeah, he seems like a good wolf and all, but in the end, I dont want to lose my mate due to old age. So, me being the stubborn she-dog I am, talked to Justin about going to their alpha.
   "I don't want to be your mate, Justin. I'm sorry, but I really don't. And don't get me wrong, you're cute and a good wolf, but you're significantly older than I am. I don't want to lose my mate to old age."
   "I understand that, but what do you want to do? Go to the alpha and see if you can be sent home?"
   "Duhhhh!"
   "He won't let you go home, miss Ryan. You know that."
   "Yeah, but it won't stop me from trying to convince him. At the least, I can see if there's a younger Male who hasn't mated, under the age of, how old are you?"
   "I'm 37."
   "Under the age of 37."
   "Alrighty then, let's go to the alpha."
   We walked out the door in silence, heading to the pack's compound, where the alpha, luna, beta, omega, gamma, and delta worked. I know in other packs, the alpha has a house next to the compound, but I don't see one here. We continued walking, until we reached the door to the alpha's office. Justin and I looked at each other, then he knocked loudly on the door.
   "Come in!" I heard a voice yell upon the other side. It was kind of deep, but raspy, which I liked in a wolf. I wonder if he's hot and not yet mated? But he's alpha, so he's got to have a luna.. unless he hasn't gotten one yet?
   I get pulled out of my thoughts when I realize Justin and the alpha are both looking at me, waiting for me to sit down.
   "Sorry, was thinking."
   The alpha the  spoke. "Little wolf, my name is alpha Charnas, but you can call me Spencer. What brings you here today? Are you not happy with your pairing?"
I dared to actually take a look at the alpha, who's voice I was falling in love with every second I heard it.
   Oh my God, he's a fucking God. He had the back and sides shaved, with a mix of short and long hair on the top, which complimented his stretched ear lobes, at the moment containing two black earrings, or I think that what you call them. I looked into his hazel eyes and noticed that he had slight stubble. He had on a black shirt, with a black leather jacket, and dark grey ripped skinnies, finishing the look off with black Vans. Mmm, I bet his cock is amazing. Again I was pulled back to reality by the devilishly handsome alpha.