Wait, Repeat That?

Start from the beginning

"It's getting late, we should go back to Mike's." Says Max. We all walk outside, and I notice for a second Max and Lucas are holding hands. Mrs. Byers and Hopper are outside waiting for us.

"Hey guys! How was it? Will were you okay?" Mrs. Byers panics a little bit. Will rolls his eyes slightly and says he was fine.

"Hopper, Mike invited me to stay over for a sleepover, can I go?" I ask quietly.

"Is it just you?"

"No, the guys and Max will also be there as well." I explain.

"*Mumbles* Fine, but I'm picking you up no later then 3:00 tomorrow afternoon." He says.

"Thank you so much!" I say, quickly hugging him and going back to the others.

"Ready to go?" Mike asks me. I simply nod my head and get in the care with the others. Will is in the front seat with his Mum, Max, Lucas and Dustin and in the back, and me and Mike are in the very back. We talk about all the stuff we went through when I was gone. We get closer to Mike's house and he grabs my hand slightly.

"We're here!" Mrs. Byres shouts out. We all get out and go straight to the basement to play some games. We play games until around 11:00 pm so we get ready to go to bed, but before I do I have a quick convocation with Mike.

"Thank you for setting this up."

"It's nothing, just something for my friends." He smiles.

"Mike, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." There's a silence between us. "Well?"

"Privately?"

"Uh, sure, let's go here." He leads me to my old bed I use to stay in.

"You kept it up?"

"Yeah, it was the only thing that reminded me of you when you were gone." He chuckles a little bit. "Kinda stupid now that I think about it, it's not like you would've come back."

"But I did come back." I say smiling.

"Yeah, you did. But it was that shithead Hopper's fault I couldn't see you for so long..." he mumbles. "Anyway, what did you want to tell me?" He ask.

"Can you help me with something?"

"Anything."

"I'm always getting this burning feeling in my stomach and forehead."

"Maybe your just sick."

"No, it's only when I'm around you." The feeling came back.

"Oh, um, I think I know what it is. It's just...too hard to explain." He stutters.

"Can you *try*?" I plead.

"Okay, it's when you blush a lot around somebody and you really, really like them. You start to get these feelings of your heart fluttering and your face going very red." He explains, and I see that he's as red as a tomato.

"What would you call all of this?" I ask.

"Well, I guess you would call it love."

"Love? I don't understand...sorry."

"It's okay, maybe it would be better if I showed you." He smiles and then holds my cheeks softly, leaning in to kiss me. I lean in too and just as our lips are about to meet, Will lifts the blanket that covers us.

"What the hell are you two doing?" He says. That was...surreal. Will would never say anything like that, he probably the most timid person I know, and somebody that would never say something like that.

"Damn, calm the hell down, Will we're just chatting." Mike explains.

"'Just chatting' is that why you guys are talking about love and your hand is on her cheek, about to kiss her?" He says in an annoyed tone.

"Were you eavesdropping?!" Mike yelps.

"Cmon were all going to sleep, you should too." He says and then walks away to the others with their mattresses.

"Asshole..." Mike whispers. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay. Will's right, we should get to bed."

"Yeah, night El."

"Night Mike."

Mike's POV:

Everybody was asleep except me and Will, he wasn't talking to me though. I don't know why but he's been acting so arrogant ever since El returned.
"Will, can we talk?" I ask quietly so I don't wake up the others.

"What do you want, Mike?" He says back.

"Okay, can I know why you're acting like such a jerk?"

"You want to know so badly? I'm... I'm jealous."

"Jealous of who?"

"You and Eleven!" He yelps.

"Wait, repeat that?"

"I-I'm jealous of you and Eleven."

"Why?"

"Because...you guys have such a good relationship-"

"Friendship." I correct him.

"Whatever, you guys are so close, I wish *I* had somebody like that."

"You do: Me, Lucas, Dustin and I'm sure Eleven likes you too." I give him a small smile and hug him. "Everyone here loves you, and that's never gonna change. And I am damn sure that you're gonna find your special somebody, I promise."

"Thanks, Mike, and I'm sorry about before."

"It's fine, but it's also late so we should get to
Sleep."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Night."

So it's been a very long time since I've been on Wattpad, mostly because I haven't been inspired to write anything but I finished watching stranger things recently and one of my fav ships is Mileven so I wanted to write a fanfic. Ik I usually write anime stuff on here and I do have some anime stories in mind - such as a TodoMomo story but I'm putting those on a little delay for now. If I like this first chapter give it a vote so Ik to write more.

Have a good day!

Word count: 1561