"I don't know. What is it with you being my butler, isn't Klein a better choice?" I asked, smirking towards him.

He then glared at me as he served me the contents of the tray "What's with you being my master when my favorite one is Weiss?" 

Never mind...

"Hey!" I said, standing up to him, my heels bringing me to his level "Grr... and to think you call her by her name" I crossed my arms, turning away from him.

"Still sour about that? Don't worry, it was just payback for what you said" he explained, smiling at my reaction. 

Suddenly, another voice came out of nowhere "Hey!" screamed my little sister, Weiss, coming down the staircase "You don't like being my butler?" she said, looking at (y/n) with pout and glare.

"N-No, I mean..." seeing (y/n) panic, Weiss and I look at each other, smiling triumphantly.

"Ahahahaha, don't worry (y/n)" Weiss said "It's fine... So basically, you're saying that you like Winter?"

When she said that, I quickly look away, feeling the heat instantly rise up to my cheeks "W-Weiss!" I screamed "Wh-what are you..."

"I..." (y/n) suddenly spoke up.

"Huh!?" I turned to him, my mouth agape and cheeks still flushed. He wasn't looking straight at anyone and kept his eyes moving from one place to another, unable to focus his attention to one spot on the room. 

"Yes... I like her..."

Those words echoed in my head. I could feel my heart beating against my chest as if it were about to burst through it. Before anything else happens, I excused myself "I-I-I-I g-gonna g-g-go t-to... there!" and just like that, I bolt for the door, escaping into a corridor of the mansion.

The moment I escaped their gazes and slammed the door of the music room, I instantly started jumping up and down and squealing silently. 

Suddenly (y/n) opens the door. I immediately land on the floor, straight up, looking away from him then clear my throat awkwardly "Wh-what is it darli- I-I mean (y/n)!!??" I had to correct myself quickly.

"It's just that we'd appreciate it if you'd grace us with your presence... m-milady..."

"O-Of course..." and we awkwardly—very awkwardly—walk back into the music room. There, standing and laughing with Weiss was Whitley "Happy to see you two getting along for a change"

"I-it's just for today!" Weiss said, still not full on showing care for Whitley. Lucky for her, he's grown used to it.

"That's why I'll cherish it..." Whitley said flamboyantly "Anyway, quite a commotion, I could hear you from upstairs. I just HAD to know what's happening down here..."

"Well" I walked over to the side of the piano "Since we're here, might as well do something"

"Oh, a family bonding event?" (y/n) joked as he sat on the stool in front of the piano "Then I think singing would be quite fun"

"Whah! You could play the piano (y/n)!?" he nodded to Weiss' question "How many more instruments can you play?"

"Depends... How many are there?" he pressed on the keys, practicing and warming up "Shall we begin?"

"What song (y/n)?" I looked at him as a smile formed on his lips, his fingers once on his chin now gently touched the keys.

"How about one of Weiss' favorite songs when she was a kid?" the moment he began pressing it, an overfamiliar tune played.

"Wh-wha!? (y/n)!" Weiss looked quite embarrassed remembering her childhood days.

"What? I learned to play this specifically for you" he replayed the intro "Sing the first part..."