Chapter 4 - Love at first sight

Start from the beginning

'Ahhh.. don't you see how handsome he is.. His sharp gaze, deep voice, his masculine body..' I looked at him and like my lips... 'he is too... sexy.. hot..  ' I can see the anger in his eyes..

'Don't talk to me like this jungkook..' I laughed at him..

'Why?  I'm saying the truth wonwoo.. don't you think we will look good together.. ah I have a crush on him..' his grip lossenes a little..  'You are the first one to know about my crush.. my first crush..'

'You little slut..' He was about to punch me but I hold his hand and pushed him away.. 'What are you going to fight with me.. ' I punched him on his face..

'Stay away from he hereafter..' I took my backpack.. 'where are you going jeon?' His friends surrounded me.. 

'Just leave him to us wonwoo.. we have waited for too long..' jun said..

'Yeah.. we can take him now.. here itself..' jeonghan smirked at me...

'Not before I taste him first..' wonwoo stood up from the floor..

'Don't you dare to touch me.. ' jeonghan pushed me to the table.. I saw their  hungry gazes on me.. I tried to get away from his grip.. wonwoo took off his jacket.. 'I want you to be mine jungkook.. but I think you leave me no choice..' his hands roamed on my body..

I kicked him on his leg which made him to stumble..   I pushed jeonghan and rushed to the door... 'today is my day babyboy..' wonwoo grabbed my hand and punched me on my face.. I feel the metallic taste of my blood near my lips..

'I think today is my day..' Mr.kim stood near the door.. 'aishh.. students these days..' He helped me to stand..

'Stay away from us Mr.kim.. you know who we are..' but Mr.kim smiled at him..

'But you dont know about me..  so dont you dare to touch jungkook hereafter otherwise... ' he sighed at him.. 'Just go home kids.. and meet the principal tomorrow.. you have to deserve some punishments..' He looked at me.. 'let's go..' He took my back pack.. but suddenly jun gripped my hand..

'You are not going anywhe----' before jun finish his words Mr.kim grabbed his hand and tackle him on the ground.. my eyes widened... he took off his coat and gave it to me..'Stay here...' wonwoo and his friends started to attack him.. but he easily dodge their punches..

'Woah.. I thought you guys were best but you didnt seem to be good enough..' Mr.kim teased them.. I sit on the chair and watch his move..

Each and every move were too perfect.. he didn't punch them with full force.. I rest my chin on the week and watch their fight.. even during the fight he looks do handsome.. aishhh jungkook.. After a minute I saw them all on ground with bruises..

'Now you know about me.. don't you dare to touch jungkook again..' He said to them in a warning tone . ..

I gave him his coat and we both leave the classroom.. ' thank you Mr.kim..' He smiled at me.. I know he doesn't have the same feeling like I like him.. what do I like him..

'Are you alright?' He asked me.. I nodded my head.. don't think like he cares for you jeon because he can do this to any one..  I sighed a little.. 'Come with me  ...' I followed him to my room.. he wiped the blood near my lips.. 'you have a bruise on your beautiful face jungkook..' my eyes widened..  I took my mobile and see my bruise...

'What happened?' I looked at him..  'sir do you have a concealer.. if my papa knows about today's incident he will be mad.. please..' He smiled at me..

'Sorry jungkook but I don't have any concealer..' I sighed at him.. 'Come on I will drop you in your home. '..'It's okay sir I will go in bus...'

'Don't make me to carry you to my car..Come on.. ' I blushed a little.. and we both went to the parking area.. 'type your address..' I typed my address it asked if i want to save the address before I'm going to  press no Mr.kim saved it..