"Why!" he yelled out, busy trying to protect his face from all the scratches. "Why are you doing this to us?"

"You should have just played along and drank your wine," she screamed back, clearly getting even more strenght from yelling.

Hoseok pushed her by the shoulders to get her away from him. She stumbled back and her back hit a bookshelf, her head busting through its glass doors. The shattering glass fell on the floor, quickly getting covered by drops of blood falling from her head.

Hoseok was taken aback again and raised his arms up in surprise. The woman walked forward towards him but didn't get further than two steps before collapsing on the ground. For some reason Hoseok felt relief and he dropped back to sit on the edge of the bed, his hands now hanging low as he just stared at the mess in front of him.

-

When Hyungwon woke up in the morning, Hoseok was still sitting on the bed next to him. He was filled with confusion. What had happened and where was he? The last thing he remembered was drinking the wine and Hoseok leaving to go to the bathroom.

He got up on his elbows and his eyes immediately landed on the body on the ground, laying in a huge pool of blood that was coming from the back of the head. His eyes widened and he turned to look at Hoseok who was sitting like a statue.

"Hoseok, what is going on?" he started, approaching the matter in a careful manner. Hoseok didn't react so Hyungwon stood up from the bed. "Hoseok what did you do?" he raised his voice, realizing that was the woman who had brought them over laying on the ground.

"I didn't mean to do it!" Hoseok started to defend himself. "She tried to drug both of us but I didn't drink it and when I came from the bathroom you were out cold and she tried to come at me with that trophy and I didn't even mean to kill her she just stumbled right onto that class," Hoseok explained fast without taking any breaths.

"Calm down. Is she really dead?" Hyungwon questioned.

"She has been bleeding out for hours. I'm pretty sure there's no chance for her to still live," Hoseok looked down at the body, feeling a little disgusted. "I'm pretty sure you were all willing to have sex with her so I don't even know why did she have to drug us."

Hyungwon dropped back to sit on the bed, feeling blank. He looked at the mesa, wondering what they should do with it.

"You know if we ever get caught about this too we will probably get sentenced to death," Hoseok finished with a serious voice, turning to look at Hyungwon.

"It's fine. Imagine what would have happened to us if that drug had taken you out too," Hyungwon let out to comfort Hoseok. "I should be thanking you."

Hoseok kept staring at the body as if to figure out if there was something he should do about it, like try first aid, call an ambulance or hide it.

"Are you okay? You have scratches on your face," Hyungwon pointed out, giving a worried look to Hoseok. He just nodded quickly, still too out of it to even give a proper answer. "Let's go. There's no use staying here. We don't know when will someone else arrive to this house."

"Are you sure we don't need to clean this up?" Hoseok asked.

"What's the use. Let's just go," Hyungwon put his arm around Hoseok's shouldets to guide him out the room.

They searched around the house to find cash. Emptying the woman's wallet that had a few hundred won was enough for them because next they found keys to the two cars they had seen on the driveway when they had arrived.

"This is your lucky day," Hyungwon said, lifting up the key that was decorated with small Tesla logo. "You want to drive, right?"

Hoseok took the key from Hyungwon's hand and they headed outside. Driving a car could instantly lift up his mood, especially driving something like a Tesla - he had never even tried a car like that before, neither of them had.

"Why the fuck did you bring a gun?" Hoseok asked as they walked towards the car. He took out the gun and gave it back to Hyungwon. "We both almost got killed because of it."

"If I hadn't brought it, we wouldn't have a gun at all now," Hyungwon defended himself but he waa still sorry.

"That wouldn't be as big of a loss as one of us dying," Hoseok said quietly in a complaining tone. They got on the car and started driving in silence. Hyungwon kept glancing over at Hoseok, wondering if he was okay. It seemed like he was a little out of it and Hyungwon didn't understand why. This wasn't the first person he had killed, even though this time it had been mostly accidental.

Their silent ride was interrupted when a phone started ringing. Hyungwon knew right away that it wasn't his phone since he had already left his phone behind a long time ago. Hoseok realized after a moment that it must be his phone and dug his pockets to take it out. It was a number he didn't have saved.

"Answer it," he handed his phone to Hyungwon.

"Do you think, in our situation, it's safe to answer the phone, especially if the caller is someone we don't know- wait this is Changkyun's number," Hyungwon realized he recognized the number. They both weren't sure if they felt nervous or relieved because of the fact that it was the call was from Changkyun's phone. Hyungwon answered and put the phone on speaker.

"You have been very hard to reach, Shin Hoseok," a deep male voice that was unfortunately familar to Hoseok, said.

"Who is it?" Hyungwon mouthed but Hoseok was too shocked to answer.

"You know I don't appreciate running away. Especially after that mission with LC group got fucked up. And now you're not only a huge pain in my ass but also a wanted criminal the whole nation is after," Boss' voice was angry. "You should know how it goes and you have seen what I do to those who try to leave."

"I didn't run away on purpose but things happened. I'll make it up to you," Hoseok hastily promised, realizing he was in deep shit.

"Oh you bet you will. You'll be lucky if I decide to spare your life," Boss said.

"How do you have Changkyun's phone?" Hyungwon pointed out and Hoseok was able to hear worry in hi voice.

"Oh so his name is Changkyun. Changkyun do you want to say hello to your friends?"

"Don't come here. Hyungwon don't come it's ah-," Changkyun spoke hastily but his sentence ended with a pained groan.

"You have no idea how much trouble I went through trying to locate you. Then I finally found the lovely little garage your friends were hiding in. He insists he doesn't know anything but well..." Boss said in a threatening voice. "You better get your ass here or you know what will happen."

The call ended. Hyungwon turned to look at Hoseok with wide eyes.

"Your boss has Changkyun. We were supposed to not get them involved in our shit," Hyungwon raised his voice, getting mad as if it was Hoseok's fault.

"I didn't know he would go this far to reach me," Hoseok argued back. "I'm sorry. We'll go back and save him. I'll sacrifice myself."