The Empire from the Sky

The world was never the same after The Black Death, and yet here they are once again rebuilding their new world. It took only a few years after their return in early 15 centuries to make new kingdoms everywhere, from the North to the South and everywhere in between.

From what back then called Europe to the northern side of Africa since nobody dares to travel southern because of deadly desert and the monsters that behind it as they believed which in reality they are the native people in the middle of Africa.

They believe Asia was empty, as the black death comes from there it took all the kingdoms there and the few people who barely survived it went with the survivors from the other two continents outside the dead zone.

Years later all the small kingdoms in both regions had a war as what the history taught us "Humans always fight to extend their land..." about 100 wars happened in course of one century... To end up with one great empire got name Amerikos, a name come after the famous words by their emperor Trevos 1st, "the conqueror" when he set on his throne of his newborn empire for first time said "This is my empire of the new world." after he conquered all the kingdoms in north which was called Europe before the black death.

Meanwhile, in south five kingdoms, four in northern Africa and one kingdom in the island inside middle sea...after years of bloodshed finally ended up in make a temporary peace between them, and they swore an oath that no matter what they will stand up against the invading army of the Amerikos empire if they came after one of the five kingdoms but until one day, that fateful day...

"Eat, son! Fill your stomach with this delicious food then tell us the stories you've been told from Jake after his returns."

The king of Aestrosa, Ecbart is eating his dinner with his young son, Prince Sam and his Queen, Jane. Maids come in and out the grand dining room bringing all kinds of food from chickens to boars, from salad and soups to wine and all kinds of deserts. The table was huge enough to sit around 20 people and filled with food could feed three or four hungry families for two nights.

But this is a normal thing with the king, a simple feast as Aestrosa is well-known for being the richest kingdom in the South.

Most people live fine inside its walls, they have the biggest merchants and specialize in the silk trade as well as fishing.

Making it as today the second most important land after the Amerikos Empire in the Northern side of the Mediterranean sea.

Ecbart rips off meat from the well-cooked boar in front of him, using his fancy knife for support. "Today's meal is fine, unlike yesterday, they served me a salty fish..." Jane complains.

" Mhmm, well, if it weren't you Jane, I would punish that chef for his mistake," Ecbart replies to his wife after sipping his wine.

"My dear, I told you it was just a human mistake, it happens but as you see right now, he corrected it and you enjoying his food again." Jane assures.

"Mama, look at this," Sam puts his doll, a small-knight on the table, moving it toward the nearest fish.

"Attack this evil monster! BAM! BAM! Kill it! Kill it!" he shouts, pushing his doll in the cooked fish...

Jane begins laughing at him,"Oh! son, come on that is enough, your knight has already defeated the monster now stop and eat it."

The king with an impressed look on his face said, "Yes my son your knight won so back to eating that fish now before it comes after you at night! Haha!"

"NOOO!" Sam screams loudly, he quickly starts eating the fish while his both parents laugh at him.

"Noo! noo! Not a fish too! My brother Zake already protect me from the yats yesterday," he shouts.