chapter 5 // apologies

Isabel's POV————  I  ATE SOME breakfast at the Great Hall with Marcus and Sasha, laughing almost too loud at some funny joke Marcus said about Pansy

Isabel's POV
————
I ATE SOME breakfast at the Great Hall with Marcus and Sasha, laughing almost too loud at some funny joke Marcus said about Pansy. "Poor Pansy must have her panties in a twist, because Malfoy keeps rejecting her!" I replied quietly, letting out bursts of uncontrollable laughs.

"Did you call for me Coves?" Pansy asked innocently from the other end of the table. I almost vomited at how she was practically sitting on Draco's lap, but tried to stifle a laugh when I saw the disgusted look on his face. I don't know why, but I felt a sudden pang of jealousy when I was Pansy cuddling up to him. I shook my head trying to ignore it and looked away from her. "Well, answer me you idiot!" Pansy yelled frustrated. I rolled my eyes annoyedly at her and said, "I didn't call for your name, maybe your self absorbed mind keeps hearing things!" I smirked when I saw the pure look of hatred that she gave me. I could hear her whine to Draco, but he said nothing and ignored her.

"That pugfaced bi-"
"Sasha, calm down. She's not worth it."

We continued to eat our breakfast in silence and went to our classes afterwards.
————
I was wandering the corridors of the giant school, going wherever my mind wanted me to go.

"Isabel!" The voice called for me a long ways away. I turned around quickly and sighed in relief to see it was only Harry.

"Hello Harry." I said, continuing to walk through the halls. "I wanted to ask you about something important." He stopped, looking at me waiting for an answer. "Alright, go ahead Potter!" I sighed softly. "Ok, tomorrow would you be able to go to Hogsmeade for a secret meeting at the Hog's Head?" He asked me eagerly. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I'm not sure you'd like to bring a Slytherin to this secret meeting of yours. Since you know, everyone hates us." I emphasized the s in Slytherin.

"Please Isabel, we really need you so we can learn what the other Slytherin's are planning for us!" Harry practically begged me. "Wow, so you want me to be a spy for you guys?" I snorted. "T-that's not what I meant, it would be good to have you on our side. To see your thinking and point of view." He confessed honestly.

"I'll think about it, until then!" I winked at him as I walked off to the Slytherin common room.

When I walked in, I immediately noticed people whispering and staring at me and I rolled my eyes annoyedly, continuing to walk to my dorm. I had no idea what was so interesting about me that they had to whisper about it, but at this point I honestly didn't care and just wanted to take a long nap.

Sasha noticed me and started to say, "Hey Izzy! I-"
"So, are the rumors true?" I looked behind Sasha's back to see the ugly pugfaced Pansy giving me an evil glare. "What rumors?" I scoffed as I settled down in my bed. "That you have a thing for Draco?" She questioned me, her eyes still filled with hatred. My jaw dropped once she finished her sentence. What? I absolutely did not fancy Draco Malfoy. Out of all the boys in the whole entire school, the rumors had to be about me fancying him! "W-what? I don't have a thing for him.." I stuttered, obviously taken aback.