Maybe Later We Can-- Part 3 Scenario 1

Part Three Scenario One:
One hour later, Xi Men dropped me off at my apartment building.
“Are you sure you don’t want me going up with you?” Xi Men asked me again.
“No, it’s fine.” I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. If my mother hadn’t called earlier, I don’t know what would have happened. All I can say was that Xi Men gave me the best first kiss experience ever.
We both got out of the car.
“Thank you for bringing me home.”
“No problem.” I had started to walk towards the entrance.
“Um, Xiao You?”
I turned around. “Yes?”
Xi Men scratched his head. “Can I see you tomorrow?”
“You mean later?”
“Ah yeah. Later.”
“I’ll ask my parents first. I’ll send you a message in the morning.”
“You mean later?”
I smiled. “Yes, later.”
“Okay.”
“I’ll go inside now.” I was close to the entrance when Xi Men called my name again.
“Wait, Xiao You.” He rushed to my side and to my surprise, he gave me a kiss on the lips.
“What was that for?” I said a little breathless.
“It’s a good night kiss.” He winked at me.
“Oh.”
Then he kissed me again.
“And that?”
“For a sweet dream tonight.” Then he caught my lips again.
“That one is for?”
“Just because.”
“Just because what?”
“Xiao You, isn’t it obvious? I love kissing you. And I think I’m gonna miss you tonight. And I wish tomorrow would come sooner so I can be with you again. Then kiss you more and more.” He was grinning from ear to ear.
“Shh, Xi Men. Stop it. Behave.” Thankfully, the entrance and lobby to my apartment building was empty and there were no late night bystanders nearby.
“You did this to me Xiao You.”
To hear him say that made my heart beat faster. As if we weren’t kissing enough while at the museum. I chuckled. “You look so silly right now, did you know that?”
“Silly in love.”
“What did you say?” I know I’m in love with him. And even though we just met a few days ago and made out for hours earlier, he isn’t in love with me, is he?
“I LOVE YOU JIANG XIAO YOU.” He yelled.
“SHH!!!” I covered his mouth with my hand. “Are you crazy? Someone will hear you.”
“I don’t care. I want everyone to know that I am in love with you.” He cupped my face this time and we were staring at each others’ eyes.
“Do you mean that?”
“I’m dead serious Xiao You. I’ve never been in love. I’ve never felt like this before with any other woman. Only with you. Just you.”
How am I supposed to think he was crazy or that he was fooling around when his gazing deeply at me.
“I love you too, Xi Men Yan.” I admitted.
His eyes widened in surprise. Then he grinned. And kissed me so deep that I felt drowning in it.

© Franzz P. Follow on Instagram @onceinalifetimearc2018
Date written: June 18-27 and July 9, 2019

Author's Note: My fluffy version.