a new day a new life

ello everyone! Welcome to team shadow re-made! This is the new version of my previous team shadow series this will be my permant version of team shadow from now on,each chapter will be told through the perspective of diffrent team shadow members! If you have an idea for our crew go ahead and comment it!,anywaus enjoy max's chapter!))

I woke up with a start,my ears fell back in fear....that dream...was it a dream? Or a memory...max had no time to dwell on it now. His team,known only as team shadow was running low on members,with the death of domino and cleo. And the disloyalty of so many members they would need new people to join soon or they might just fall to team light and thats the thing he fears most...what would team light do to them? Kill or torture probably...
Max sighed and grabbed his green headphones and T-shirt then put them on and left his room
He looked around at the lobby of the team shadow building
Jack was sitting on the couch in the corner of the room "where is blue and lance?" Max looked at jack, jack shrugged "left early this morning,said someone came near the building"
Max sighed and went back to his room,he looked out the window "is anyone up there listening...? Please dont let my team fall...these are the only family i have left i CAN'T loose them..."
Max heard the familiar sound of a portal opening,he went out and saw lance and blue his fellow team members,beaten up and blue slumped passed out over lance's shoulder
"What happened!?" Max asked in a paniced tone
"Two extremly strong humans beat us in combat..." Lance replied angrily
"Extremly strong you say? Go to rivers office,nightmare come with me"
Nightmare stood up from the couch "where are we going?"
"To get some new members"
He opened a portal and went through
God please let these people be what be the right ones...

((Hey i know this is a really short chapter but this is just the beginning dont worry i will post alot longer chapters and more on max if anyone wants it,comment whos eyes it should be through next and heres a list of current characters
King
Lance
Blue
River
Thunder
Cleo
Max
Nightmare
Blood
Jack
Luna
Piper
John
And roxy))