🌸🌟therapy talks🌟🌸

"No, Harry I've never dabbled in drugs." Louis sighs, laying his head into his hand.

They- Harry, Louis, and Niall- were sitting in Louis' living room and Louis was trying to clear any unanswered questions that the boys may have had. It was a day after the boys' first official therapy appointment, and both therapists suggested that they ask Louis for the full story in order to get closure from the incident. The two younger boys met with many therapists only 2 days prior, and thanks to Louis' status and money, they were both allowed an appointment so early.

"Okay well, how did you acquire the company and become CEO?" Niall asks, reading off a piece of paper. The counselor suggested writing questions down and thinking on it for a day before the discussion so nothing was left out and they could decide what was important.

"What is this? A questionnaire from Vogue? These could be answered online." Louis takes his head out of his hands and looks up at the two boys. He wanted to help them as much as he could but it seemed they were questioning everything he's ever done from birth. He felt like a teenager in trouble with his parents, which was ironic considering he was practically parenting the two boys.

"Right yeah. Let me ask Google for the answers since you're so unwilling to help us get closure from our kidnapping. 'Hey Google, why did Louis kick me out of his house and allow me to get kidnapped?'."

"Harry that's completely unf-!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that." Google Alexa answers from where the automated robot sat on a counter against the wall.

"Yeah me neither." Harry replies, sounding upset and frustrated. He was clearly not in a little space right now and he thinks it has something to do with therapy, having to actually speak about the incident instead of going on acting like nothing was happening. He hasn't regressed since the first appointment.

"That was uncalled for. I never meant for you to-"

"No, Louis. You didn't mean for me to get kidnapped and that was rude on my part but you kicked me out and made me feel like garbage for letting you know how I felt. Maybe I deserved to be kidnapped since I was such a terrible sub. That's what Liam told me, you didn't love me back and that rang through my head over and over. I couldn't wrap my head around what I did wrong or why I wasn't good enough, but I should've been used to it because I was fucking up from the beginning. That's probably why you punished me before we even met, why you thought I was such a slut when I flirted with that guy from the bakery, and Liam, and Calum who didn't even fucking exist. You had all the reasons in the world to not love me and I guess you took your chance to kick me out and ran with it. You were probably waiting for me to put my heart out-"

"Harry! Please stop." Louis sobs out. Both men were crying now and Niall looked on in shock.

"Oh sorry. Wouldn't want you to have to hear something that makes you feel like shit." Harry leans back in his chair. He considers leaving but he knows he can't leave the house, and his therapist suggested this discussion so he might as well get it all out there.

"You know, my questions can be answered online, you two obviously need to talk." Niall says as he stands from his spot on the recliner and walks down the hall.

"Harry, I can't apologize enough for what I did. I blame myself everyday for what happened. If I hadn't have-" Louis gulps as he wipes his tears, trying to think straight, "did what I did, then maybe he wouldn't have went looking for you. If I hadn't have fired him, maybe he wouldn't have wanted the company, but when he said those things to you when we first started talking, I couldn't help but to do anything in my power to not get you hurt. I didn't want him hurting your feelings or filling your head with lies because you deserve the fucking world and more, and I hurt you. I hurt you so fucking bad and I don't know what to do about it." Louis can't even look at Harry right now. He was so disgusted with himself that he had hurt the boy he was trying to protect.

"Yeah, you did hurt me." Harry felt emotionally numb. He didn't know who to trust or where to go anymore. Louis and Niall was all he had right now, but Louis was a huge source of pain in his life but he couldn't help himself from loving the man, and every time he fell into little space, he felt like Niall was trying to take Louis from him. "I don't want to do this anymore." Harry concludes as he folds his piece of paper.

"I don't know if you want to hear this right now or ever, but I want you to know and understand that I truly do love you Harry. I am infinitely sorry that I'm such a terrible dom, and I want to do everything in my power to gain your trust back."

Harry doesn't respond, he doesn't even look at Louis because honestly, he was holding back sobs and tears from everything that came out of the boy's mouth.

"I'm gonna go." Harry says very quietly before walking upstairs, leaving Louis on the couch to cry into his hands. Everything from the past few days was getting to him and he had no idea what to do.

It had been so long since Louis felt so helpless, and he hardly remembers how he dealt with it. He's positive he didn't have the responsibility of a company or two subs.

Feeling absoluetly hopeless, Louis calls the one person who knew him better than anyone.

"Mum?"

~~

Niall enters Harry's room after hearing heartbreaking wails from the other side of the wall. He finds Harry face down into his pillow, his knuckles white and bony from how hard and how long he had been gripping his sheets.

"Harry-" Niall tries. When he doesn't receive a response, he sits next to the curled up boy and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Remember when we were little and those big-boy-bullies would make fun of you for being gay?" Niall asks, using the term Harry would use when he was younger to refer to the mean boys at school. "I was so scared to say anything because I didn't want to be made fun of either, but we would always mock them or flip them off when they weren't looking." Niall laughs a little to himself as Harry's breathing calms so he could listen to Niall's words.

"Remember when we found Josh and he would always stick up for us, even when he found out we were gay. He would always scare the bullies away, and even beat Nick up until Josh made him say 'uncle'." Niall continues his rant.

Harry unburies his face from the pillow. "I thought Josh was so hot with his big muscles from playing drums." Harry smiles a little to himself as he turns his body towards Niall. Niall lays down with Harry so they were face-to-face.

"Mhm, then Josh moved away to California and all we had was each other." Niall sighs before thinking of what he would say next. "Haz, I think Louis is our Josh. I know you're really mad at him right now but think about it."

Harry doesn't want to admit it, but it was true. Louis saved Niall and Harry from the bullies, just like Josh did, and Harry also had a huge crush on Louis, like he did to Josh.

"This is different Niall. Josh never got mad at me." Harry frowns.

"I know Harry, they aren't the same person but it seems like the same situation."

"But it's not! We were fucking kidnapped Niall, and maybe if Louis hadn't have kicked me out, it wouldn't have happened!" Harry yells, now sitting up on the bed.

"You can't blame this all on Louis, Harry. Don't forget, I also dated Zayn before I knew anything. We couldn't have prepared ourselves for this, and neither could Louis. You're mad at him for another reason but you can't blame our kidnapping on him. He offered his entire company for our safety." Niall says calmly, hoping Harry takes the same tone.

"Sounds like you're really on his side then huh?" Harry spits.

Niall sighs in frustration. Harry was only hearing what he wanted to.

"You know, you're not listening at all to what I'm saying. Don't forget you weren't the only one that was kidnapped but we all have to act like you were because you're making this all about you instead of asking or even realizing how hard this is for all of us." Niall responds, upset that Harry wasn't listening to him.

Harry doesn't respond to Niall, instead looks at him as if he were offended. Niall thinks about what he said and when he realizes that he agrees with himself he speaks again.

"I'm not going to apologize so when my words sink in, come and talk to me." Niall says before walking out.

)):))