#69 - Good Girls (dirty)

Start from the beginning

She's not reading books!

All you were thinking was, thank god the librarian and students can't see me right now. Currently, you were pushed up against the young adult fiction book in the back corner of the library. Bad boy Michael Clifford, got you into this daring-yet pleasurable fun. He was that persistent bad ass who tried to get with a good girl, you.

[Earlier that day]

Sitting in geometry class, you waited for the 3 minute transition bell to ring. Shuffling down the aisle was Michael Clifford. "Hey, Y/N. Are you an 180 degree angle because you're a-cutey," He smirked. "I hope you know that an 180 angle is an obtuse angle," You laughed at his stupidity. Facepalming himself, he walked to his seat. Halfway through the lesson, the girl behind you passed you a note. The note read;

Y/N,

Meet me at the library after class and we can have some fun ;)

You nearly choked. Although it sounded enticing, you were so unsure. Usually, you have your guards up. No boys or parties. But your friend had always told you to have fun for once in your life. You wrote on the note and passed it back to the girl. After the bell rang, you rushed out the class and to the library. Sitting at the front where the librarian was, you spotted the bright red head walk in with a smirk on his face. "Didn't think you were gonna show up, to be honest." Taking your hand in his, he led you to the back of the library. "Obviously you knew what was going to happen here but I just wanna let you know I'll go as far as you want to and I'll stop when you want me to. Okay?" You nodded. Pushing you up against the bookcase, he roughly pressed his lips on yours. Tangling your hands in his hair, you softly bit his lip. "May I?" he asked as his hand was at the waistband of your skirt. Nodding slowly, his face lit up. Reconnecting his lips on yours, you couldn't help but think what would happen if you guys got caught here. You were nervous but excited about the thrill of it all. Shoving his hand down your panties, you felt yourself ache for his touch. Rubbing you fast, he quickly covered your mouth so no one would hear your moans and screams. Adding one finger in, he started pumping in and out of your pussy. He used his other hand to support you to stand while your head was muffed on his shoulder. To suppress your noises, you bit down on his shoulder when he added a second finger. Feeling your walls clench around his fingers, you bit down hard on his shoulder and came onto his fingers. Taking his fingers out of his mouth, he licked them clean. "Guess we can now use the library for new things other than reading books, huh?"

Ashton

She's a good girl

She's Daddy's favourite

Inviting your boyfriend over to have dinner with your parents wasn't as great as you planned. You could tell your parents didn't approve of him. Especially when you asked "Daddy, can you pass the salt please?" and both your dad and Ashton reached for the salt. You nearly started crying. Your parents would flip out if they knew you were having sex let alone calling someone daddy in a sexual manner. You were their little girl, daddy's favorite. After dinner, you told your parents that you had to do some studying at his house and you wouldn't be back until later. The drive back to Ashton's house was awkward. There was so much tension. When Ashton pulled up to driveway, he nearly ran out of the car. Following right behind him, you chased him up the stairs to his room. "Ashton, what the hell? You seriously thought that I was gonna call you daddy in front of my parents? Really?" you yelled at him. Looking back at you he yelled back, "I don't know, Y/N. You call me that basically everywhere. Daddy, will you buy me this? Daddy will you get me that? I forgot, okay. Plus, I only like it when you call me daddy." Crossing your arms, you laughed at his jealousy. Pushing him down on the bed, you slipped your dress off. "Sorry, daddy." Smirking at you, he sat up. "What does princess get when she's bad?" he asked. "I think she gets some spankies?" He nodded. "And what happens if princess says 'no' to spankies?" "I don't get to suck daddy's cock." He brought his thumb to graze your cheek. Grabbing you, he laid you over his lap. Kneading your bum, he removed his hand for a quick second and came down on it. You squealed at the motion. Muttering a few profanities, he repeated it over and over about ten times until he decided it was enough. "Since you were a good girl, you can suck daddy's hard cock." Your face lit up with a bright smile. Standing up, Ashton pulled his pants down and you could see his hard dick. You got off the bed and kneeled down in front of him. He slowly pulled down his boxers, teasing you. Your eyes got wide as his erection sprang free. Staring in awe, he pulled your face close to his dick and that's when you got the message to start. Ashton had his hand in your hair, guiding you. When he stopped guiding your head, you decided to tease him a little bit. You swirled your tongue around the tip. Then skid your tongue across the slit on the tip. His breathing was shallow in anticipation. Pulling your hair fast and rough, you could his his tip reach the back of your throat. Pulling away, you wrapped your hand around his shaft and started pumping. Pumping his dick near your face, shots of cum hit your cheek. Moving his dick a little lower in hand, you held your mouth open and you felt his cum in your mouth. Licking your lips, he was shocked. He had always wanted to cum on your face but never asked. Somehow you always knew what he wanted. "You're my favorite, daddy's favorite."