Heaven's Determination and Groom Arrival

Previous on Sweet Worth Meetings:

"Good,"stated Big Mom as Heaven quickly sat in her chair while her mother continued"Now the reason why I called you all here is because... your little sister, Pudding is getting married!"

Cheers was heard throughout the room as everyone congratulated Pudding who was blushing mess and smiling happily. Even Frosch who was sitting in Heaven's lap was cheering along with everyone, but just because they were doing it. The only person who wasn't cheering was Heaven, already knowing the real reason that her sister was getting married, her mother was getting something out of this marriage again. None of her siblings got married because of love, but instead for either power or for their mother's desire of getting something. The only person who did married for love was her sister Chiffon who already had her first child while her other sister Lola left the family to find love.

'So, what in it for Mama?'thought Heaven 'I wonder who she getting married too, anyway?'

As if Big Mom heard her thoughts, smiled happily.

"SHE WILL BE WED TOO ONE OF THE SONS OF THE GERMA KINGDOM, OF THE VINSMOKE FAMILY!"announced Big Mom happily causing more cheers to sound while Heaven sighed"THE THIRD SON OF THE VINSMOKE FAMILY, VINSMOKE SANJI!"

'Sanji, sanji?'thought Heaven confused, try to remember where she heard that name before 'Where have I heard that name before?'

Again as if hearing her thoughts, Big Mom answered her questioned.

"HOWEVER HE GOES BY ANOTHER NAME ON A CERTAIN STRAWHAT WEARING BRAT CREW," smirked Big Mom causing Heaven to look up quickly "BLACKLEG SANJI!"

Heaven eyes widened in shock at this. This was not good, at all.

Now:

'Why?'thought Heaven staring intently at her bedroom ceiling as if an answer will appear if she stared long enough 'What Mama's plans are with Strawhat Luffy crewmate,Blackleg?'

After hearing the surprising news of a soon to be wedding between the Vinsmokes and her family; the Charlottes at the family meeting. Heaven was shocked when she heard Sanji's full name, that he was the third prince of the Germa Kingdom, but wondered why if he was a prince; why didn't follow in the family business and became a pirate instead? However, her mother's motive contradicts those thoughts as she tried to figure out what her family was up too. Heaven racks her brain trying to figure her mother sudden mood change for a wedding this quick especially after what happened a few months ago (with a certain Strawhat captain who declared he will defeat her and make Fishman Island his territory). Now all of a sudden, her mother's "forgets" her anger for the young supernova and wants to have a wedding between her sister and the third son of the Vinsmoke who happened to be a crew member of the same supernova who angered her mother. Coincidence? Hmmm, it would have to be a "HUGE" coincidence that her mother arranges this marriage with the third son of the Vinsmoke when she could have chosen(or insisted) between the other three sons, but Heaven thinks not. 

FLASHBACK

After dropping the huge bomb on her children for utmost time when it was time for another sibling arrange marriage. But this one shocked Heaven to her core as all she could do was gape at the sudden news while some of her siblings and Fro (well for Fro it was just to join in as he didn't know what was going on, but happily doing it)cheered happily at the development.