~Chaptor 1~

Izukus POV

I woke up in so much pain, remeber what happened last night. He sighs as he stood up and went to the sink at took off his banges and put new ones on then got dress and when he steps outside of his room and sighs in relieve that his father was asleep and so I make me some breakfast then dashes outside of his house.

As i made my way to the train someone stopped me vy grabbing my hand and taking me to a ally i opened my eyes and saw Kacchan. I was speechless, Kacchan pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back. I felt something wet touch me and i looked up to see Kacchan crying. "Deku How long are you gunna deal with this" Kacchan still hugging i answerd "I dont know it gets worest everyday"

~Time Skip~

Me and Kacchan walked into the classroom and I went to my seat and Iida came over and we chat for a little bit then Mr. Sleep head (My little nee nickname for a Azwai :) ) the Hour passed it was lunch time and i sat with my friends and Kacchan said down beside me and everyone was surprised by it (Auther chan here i forgot to say everyone was surprised by Kacchan sitting next to Izuku cause Kacchan always sat by himself) i'll be back i said running into the bathroom shutting the door i went to the sink and untied my banges and took out a razor and cut myself, then i heard the door opening
I quickly put the razor away just before the person come, i was suprised it was Todoroki shocked and sad.

Todoroki POV

I saw Izuku run into the bathroom i followed him waited outside for a few minutes then decided to go in and i was shocked to see Izuku with blood running down his arms. "I-Izuku" he looked scared i walked forword and he walked backward until i pinned him to a wall. I quickly Hug Izuku at first he was shocked and then he hugged back crying. We sat there hugging for a few minutes until i had the guts to say "Izuku" "ya" "why do you do it" Izuku looked shocked and said "i'll tell u afterschool" i said "okay"

Author Chan Here i hoped u enjoyed the first chapter i am looking forword to it