Okay fr actually new beginning

We jus moved to Miami Florida and I already love it we're right by a beach and everything's great except one thing my dad won't let me go to this one part of the neighborhood and it's pretty much the hood the trap if you get what I'm saying.  Anyways im laying on the bed looking up at my ceiling wondering what I'm finna do today then I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I say with a groan I jus want to be left alone.  My dad walks in "hay baby I was jus checking on ya you have been so quiet all morning." He says walking to my window to open it I felt a nice cool breeze in my room. "Ugh I'm jus so bored daddy there's nun to do I don't know anyone" I say rolling my eyes and stroking my hair back. "Well go walking around meet some of the kids but jus don't go over to that ol nasty street w all those no good peace of shi-" I cut him off. "Dad! Watch your mouth don't worry I won't you have nothing to be worried about" I say smiling and kissing him on the cheek as i stand up and walk to my closet to pick out somthing to wear. "Okay baby  I jus don't want none of those boys snatching you up I mean your a beautiful girl and I'm sure those boys would do ANYTHING I mean ANYTHING to get there nasty little hand on you" He says walking to my door.

"I know daddy" I say smiling "okay baby I love you I have to go to work" He says walking out.  "Okay bye love you too" He shuts my door and I change into my outfit

  "Okay bye love you too" He shuts my door and I change into my outfit

That's not her but jus imagine her wearing that

And I jus leave my messy hair down and I walk out of the house

And I jus leave my messy hair down and I walk out of the house. I feel a breeze from the beach water. I start walking as I look down at my phone I run into somone. It was a light skin guy with red dreads and face tattoos and a sharp pointy grill. Oh shit this is one of the boys my dad didn't want me talkin to. "Oh I'm so sorry" I say picking up the Gucci Bach I knocked out of his hand on accident and hand it to him. He kisses his teeth and looks me up and down "you aight shordy" he says grinning. I quickly walk around him but he grabs my wrist my heart drops. "Dayum can't even get to know you or anything?" He says raising his eyebrows. "Oh umm I'm sorry I'm jus trying to get somwhere I'm not really supposed to be on this street I was jus walking and I didn't know where I was really going and-" he cute me off.

"Chill chill tf out mah your okay I won't do shit unlike those fuck niggas ova there" he says pointing his head over where I saw a group of dudes laughing and staring. I get a nervous feeling. "Oh okay sorry" I say kinda wanting to leave. "Well what's your name?" He asks licking his lips. "Uhh my name is Maxine but don't call me that call me max" I say looking down. He chuckles "well hello max my names michel but call me trippie" he says smiling. "Okay I'll call you trippie as long as you call me max" I say laughing. He laughs too "what's a pretty girl like you walking in this dangerous neighborhood......I mean it is the hood the trap" he says. "Oh yea I didn't really know where I was going I wasn't really paying attention I'm new here and I jus wanted to go look around you know find somthing new somthing fun to do." I say stroking my hair back. "Mhm I see well I know some places around here lemme give you a tour" he says with a grin on his face. "I mean I'd love to but my da-" he interrupts me. "Come on I need some new friends" he says nudging me. I sit there in silence and think for a moment. "Okay sure why not" I say walking along the side walk with him. "Aye around this corner I got a car we can jus drive there" he says walking a bit faster.

We get to the car and I sit down in the seat I smell the breeze of weed. He starts the car and we head to a place called joes stone crab. "Now this place is the bomb bro it's hella good" he says stopping the car and getting out. "Wait I cant eat in here I ain't got no money" I say shutting the car door. "It's aight money on me shordy" he says opening the door for me. We eat and then leave.

I look at the time "ah shit I needa get home my dad finna be hella mad if I'm late again" I say as I run to the car I get in the car most of the ride it was quiet. I saw scars on trippies arm and I get a sad vibe from him emediatly. I mean the ratio on his face does say "love scars" I star at his scars for a moment he catches me staring and I quickly look away I watch him flip is arm over and hide the scars. I quickly turn around and look out the window and look out at all the gangs and groups outside my window. We stop at a red light and I see a group of dark skins and light skins.

They start to walk up to the car. I panic and tap trippies shoulder repeatedly. "Uhh trippie there walking up to the car" he looks over and rolls down the window. "Aye I see you got yourself a bitch now." He says licking his lips and starring at me. "Nigga first of all she ain't my bitch second of all why does it concern you" Trippie says starring straight ahead. "Your one pretty girl" he says as he grabs my breast. I look down and slap his hand away. "Mhm your a fighter huh? I bet your a fighter in bed too" he says laughing the rest of his group laughs too. I ignore him and look down. "Are you?" He says again getting closer to my face. I ignore him. "LOOK ME IN THE EYE WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU AND DONT IGNORE ME!" He says grabbing my neck. I let out a scream "AYE GET YO MF HANDS OFF OF HER RYAN!" Trippie yells. "Or what your finna shoot me?" Ryan says laughing.

"NIGGA WTF DID I JUS SAY" trippie yells. Ryan chuckles "um no" trippie steps out of the car and punches Ryan knocking him out. "WHAT NOW NIGGA" he says getting back in the car and racing off.

Tears fall from my face in fear. I stay quiet and don't say anything till we get to my house. Trippie grabs my phone from outta my hand and types in his number "if any nigga starts trouble with you call me" He says handing me back my phone. "Okay thanks" I say stepping out of the car and into my house

Ugh this is my first story I've actually tried on I hope you like the first part💀I worked hard on tying to make sence of it not go to fast in the story  and not to jus be random ♥️😌 vote for me y'all