Ramsay Bolton didn't know what she was playing at, but he thought that maybe he could use this to his advantage. He perhaps didn't even need to perform that play with Rickon to force Jon and his men to charge at him first. As beautiful as she was, a few arrows in her would be the best catalyst for Jon to march.

"Knock." He calmly commanded the archers, they did as told and prepared the arrows in place.

Seeing as Diana was in mortal danger now, Jon couldn't simply stand by, he needed to get her back to safety. He ran to his horse, mounting on it quickly.

Davos Seaworth approached him in a hurry, knowing what Jon was intending to do. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I can't let her go off on her own." Jon answered.

"You're the commander! These men follow you. If you go after her, you'll be leading them to their deaths."

The impotence rose like bile in Jon's throat. His fists clenched so hard, they turned white. The Onion Knight was right.

Diana's eyes met with Ramsay's, and she saw the threatening glint he sent her, smirking as he did.

"Loose!"

He was hoping she would run, scream or crouch down in hopes of shielding herself.

But she just ignored him and kept walking, her eyes fixed on them. Their weapons were raised and pointed at her; Diana simply kept walking.

They began to shoot.

Diana saw every arrow crossing the air, her eyes plotting every single trajectory instantaneously as she was trained to do with projectiles. Her heightened senses were fully focused and her muscles were already prepared to react. Of all the shots, only one arrow was coming in her direction; her eyes followed the weapon while she raised her arm calmly, almost disdainfully, and blocked it with her bracelet, the projectile flopping weakly to the ground.

 Of all the shots, only one arrow was coming in her direction; her eyes followed the weapon while she raised her arm calmly, almost disdainfully, and blocked it with her bracelet, the projectile flopping weakly to the ground

The archers stopped for a second when that happened, not understanding what was going on, but it didn't last after Ramsay's angered command. They started to shoot again and Diana raised her arm to deflect another arrow; a wild grin formed on her lips as she looked at them and began to walk faster in their direction.

Diana's brown eyes roamed through the enemy once they stopped fire.

It wasn't until she saw Ramsay leading a figure behind him to the front of the line, that she halted her sprint. Lord Bolton dismounted off his horse, and menacingly unsheathed a blade, raising it into the air. Both Diana and Jon tensed at the action, but to their surprise, Ramsay brought the blade down to cut Rickon's bindings.

The Amazon Princess noticed the Bastard talking to Rickon, before the latter began to walk slowly on the field.

Rickon must have looked back, because the demented Ramsay gestured for him to continue while one of his soldiers handed him a bow. At the sight of the weapon, Rickon started running hurriedly, while Ramsay leisurely drew an arrow from a quiver.