"Happy Birthday"

"Are we almost set?" Zendaya said holding a notepad in one hand and a pen in the other. She had a headset on so she could hear what everyone else was doing while she tried completing her own tasks.

"Just about Z, we still have to blow up a couple balloons and then we'll be finished." Jacob said through his headset.

"Good, now what about you Harrison?" Zendaya said speaking to the other party planner.

"Almost there, the cake is being decorated right now." Harrison said through his line.

"The people should be arriving anytime now so I think we're on the right track. You're doing good guys keep it up." Zendaya took her headset off and placed it near on counter of the outdoor kitchen as more people arrived for the birthday party.

Tom was turning 22 today and he had just came home from a trip to Hawaii with his family. He wasn't expecting a birthday party because he hadn't had one since he had started playing Spiderman. All of Tom's friends wanted this to be a big surprise so they sent one person to pick him and his family up from the airport and take him to places to distract him. His family knew about it so all they had to do was play along.

Darnell had agreed to pick them up from the airport and was currently driving them to a mini golf course.

"Darnell, I want to be home with Z for my birthday, why are we going here?" He said, hesitantly opening the door to the building.

"You can spend time with Daya later, I'm sure she would be fine with you having extra time with your family." He pushed Tom along as he was turning to go back outside. "Oh no you don't, we are going to have some fun." Tom grumbled and went along with Darnell and the rest of them.

-

After dragging Tom along for almost a half an hour, it was finally time to go to the surprise party. Tom wanted to go back into the car which made it easy for Darnell because he didn't have keep watch of him.

"You are a handful, how does Daya deal with you?" Darnell said tiredly.

"She loves me, that's why." Darnell made a face as Tom smirked.

They pulled up to the apartment and Tom almost fell out of the car trying to get out. "Slow down Thomas." Dom said being a typical parent.

Tom put the key in the door, turned it, and heard the joyous clicking off the lock. He was expecting a welcome home, but no one was there.

Everyone followed after him inside, not looking confused like Tom was. "Where is everyone?" Tom said looking kind of hurt.

"Follow me." Darnell said taking the lead and showing them towards the backyard.

Tom stepped outside and like the brightness of your phone at 3 in the morning everyone jumped out saying 'Happy Birthday!'

Tom gave a little jump as he got scared. "Bloody hell, don't scare me like that." He laughed holding his hand to his chest.

Everyone came over giving a big group hug, Zendaya going first wanting to be the closest to him. She jumped into his arms and he gave her a long kiss on the lips.

"I missed you." She have a cheeky smile staring into his eyes.

"I missed you too, and thanks for this." He said softly.

"Happy birthday." She pulled him into another hug.

A/N: the post credit scene of ffh should be illegal