(Laksh) “It would be rude not to, after a request from the Head himself. I would have come even if Ms. Ragini had asked me to.”

(Rags POV while looking at RP) Papa glared at me. Laksh!!! Why must you tell it right in front of him? Papa cared to hide his glare from others. I am going to be lectured till I bleed.

(RP) “I am sure she intended after the meeting. (Papa smiled) It is just that since I was here at the office, I thought I could greet you in person. I do hope you wouldn’t mind a dinner at home, or would you prefer  we meet in a restaurant?”

(Laksh) “Home would be perfect. I am always having dinners outside. I am kind of missing ghar ka khana”

(RP) “I see. I will send a car to pick you up from your hotel. Then, I will be leaving. See you today evening.”

(Rags POV) We got up as Papa left. Papa was as always, calm, composed. I wonder if he would be any different if even the world ended right now.

(Laksh) “Yes. Meet you then, Sir.”

(RP) “Bye, Swara.”

“Bye, Chachu.”

(Rags POV) A storm went by, no this is just a drizzle before today’s storm. Please, anyone of my friends who I cannot refuse, call me and ask me out! Please!!!!

(Laksh) “Shall we start, Swara?”

(Swara to Rags) “Yes. See you tonight, Ragini.” Swara waved to me and left.

“Yes.” Both of them left and I sat down gathering the papers. Only till August, I need to see his face.
In The Night in the hotel room

(Laksh) “Swara, is this fine?” She was sitting outside in a simple dress in the waiting room when I came out of my room.

“Are you for real, Lucky Bhai? You are wearing a designer pinstripe suit for dinner at home?” She looked at me jaw open.

(Laksh) “Why not? Is it not enough?” Did I dress up wrong? I don’t think so.

(Swara) “So formal and that suit, you don’t even use that for office! Why did you bring it here?” Bring it? Did she think I carry unnecessary things when I travel?

(Laksh) “Why will I bring it? I bought it now.” She looked at me incredulously.

(Swara) “You are ridiculous beyond belief. Well, lets try to fix this clown outfit of yours.” She got up.

(Laksh angered) “What? Clown?” She calls me a clown? What the hell????

(Swara) “Yes.” She took of the coat off. “Do you have something of a less formal coat? T-shirts? No, too bad. Lets get one after you return. Don’t tighten up so much. Its just dinner. Let the collar loose and free up your hair. Don’t be so stiff.” She ruffled up my hair. Really? She cannot even reach my head! She is more than one whole foot shorter than me.

(Laksh) “But… But this is how we do things at our home.” She shook her head in disagreement.

(Swara) “Ah, yes, with DP Uncle, things are different but generally, people are not like that.” What? Father is strict but she talks about him like he is different creature!

(Laksh) “Hey!”

(Swara)“Sorry. Now, you are fine. Shall we go?” No tie, no coat, just a white shirt and black pants, my hair messed up like a bed head, what the……

(Laksh) “What? This is no better than casuals, even worse than my casuals.” She smiled widely.

(Swara) “Exactly. Come on. Don’t mope around. The car has already come.” Car has come, I didn’t even order for the gifts to take to their house!