"I, got to tired, and passed out. " Peter's words were slurred, he was tired. He lied. He was an awful lier.

"Mmmhmm." Tony said "Now how about you don't lie, okay kid? " Peter groaned. Peter sighed.

"I had. I had a sensory overload in the locker room, and my spider sense kept going off. " Tony nodded. "I, I fell and hit my head. " Peter said quitely.

"Wade was telling me some theories about Mr. Westcott. " Tony said quitely. Peter tensed more, and dug himself into Tony's side, Tony's shirt then felt a little wet, Peter was crying, and Tony panicked. "Hey, hey kid, it's okay. Peter lesson to me, okay? " Tony adjusted himself  so they were looking at each other. "It's okay, you can tell me, okay? I'm not gonna be upset, or mad, or anything, okay, you're my kid, okay? It's gonna be okay? I'm gonna make it better, okay? " Tony was trying to calm him down, he wasn't good at this. This was Pepper's feild. Peter nodded, and hugged Tony tight. Peter's face disappeared into Tony's shirt, and Tony rubbed his back, only for him to tense and flinch again. Tony tried to hug him as well, but Peter still flinched at that touch, so Tony quickly released and raised his hands, unsure of what to do.

By this point, the two were sitting up, awkwardly, as Tony had his arms raised high,  not sure of what to do with them, and Peter had pulled off half the blankets, his legs wrapped in them.

-=+=-

After an hour of calming Peter down, and talking about it, Tony was finally able to get a direct answer. It broke his heart, and was scared to hug Peter.

After awhile, Tony even started to feel stinging tears down his cheeks. This was his kid, and someone fucking hurt him.

Tony was pissed.

Tony was livid.

I shouldn't, I shouldn't, I shouldn't was all that went through his head.

I shouldn't have let him go today.

I shouldn't have ignored Wade's complaints as him being jealous.

I shouldn't have kept these kind of things from Peter, so he could come up to me earlier.

Tony was panicking. Tony was having a small panic attack.

He started to cry, no, not in front of the kid. Tony tried to calm himself. Memories of Obadiah flooded into his head. He looked up to that man. And he felt used. He felt wrong because of that man. Tony began to panic more.

"Dad? " Peter's small, quaky voice said. Tony looked down at his tearful, red face. He was shaky. Peter hugged Tony tight, and hid his face into his shirt, Tony's breath began to calm down, and Tony hugged him.

He hugged him tight, and Peter didn't flinch, and barley tensed. But he calmed down. Peter warmed into the hug, happily.

-=+=-

Tony and Peter laid on the couch on the upper floor, Tony's floor. Peter collapsed in Tony's arms, almost  asleep. Tony's running his fingers through Peter's wavy hair. They were watching 'Iron Giant'. Tony was smiling, Peter would if he wasn't about to fall asleep. Peter curled next to his lap.

The elevator dinged, and a lady with a blue suit and black heels, with strawberry blonde hair tied into a tight bun walked in. She kicked off her heals, and walked into the dark living room, even though it was barley 3pm. She smiled at the two, she bent down and kissed Tony on the lips,

"Gross." Peter mumbled, he usually did when ever they gave each other affection, they though it was funny, and he did it as a joke. Pepper rolled her eyes, and kissed Peter on the head, ruffling his hair, he greatfuly accepted the affection. 

Pepper sat down next to Peter, and leaned on the two, getting under the blanket I am just now mentioning. They got comfy. Peter soon fell asleep, and soon did Tony, Peter did as well. Friday took a picture and sent it to Tony and Pepper, and the three had a good night.

//

I was lessoning to a video of a mother who went out of her way to the child, and this and that, and about the people who helped her. And I cried. The feeling you get from a toddler, or someone like a child to you, is heart wrenching enough to make you cry at any sense of feeling a motherly/parently sense, and it's amazing.

Remember my baby cousin from my 4th of July post? That's her, and I'm her Amanda. ("my amandas.)

And I want to dedicate this book to her. I want to finish this for her. And that's what I'm going to do.

Thank you Amyah. Thank you so much. The little hugs and laughs. Thank you. I hope I get to see you grow up. I hope you remember all the little stories we'll tell you. I love you.

Please PM/DM me for any concerns or questions.

Published July 9th 2019.

Written on: Wattpad//