We all order our food and Jahseh orders a steak...who the hell gets a steak at ihop? That's one thing i like about him, hes unpredictable.

Afterwards, we finally go home and the first thing i do is take a long ass shower. I hear Stoke and Jah laughing from all the way in the living room; i'm glad he actually made a friend in that juvie place.

I get out the shower and reach for my clothes...but they aren't there.

i know the fuck he did NOT-

"STOKELEY!" I yell.

I hear him and Jah laughing even harder. These fucking niggers.

I quickly rap a towel around my body and walk into the living room, "Stokeley give me my damn clothes."

"Ion have em," He lies.

I look at Jahseh sitting beside him, trying not to laugh.

I put my hand on my hip, "Nigga stop playin and gimmie my clothes."

He chuckles, "I don't have them! Go look for em."

I roll my eyes, "Stokeley please," I whine.

"alright, alright you can stop crying now," He gets up and grabs my clothes out the fridge.

"The fridge? Really?"

He hands them to me, "Now go get ya naked ass dressed."

"Who's father are you? I do what i please," I say.

"Watch you go in there and get dressed."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Shut up damnit."

I quickly put my clothes on then go in the living room and sit on the couch with jah and stoke as they watched Chowder.

"How's Coolie coming home? We have his car," I say.

"He told me he'll uber up the road and walk here," Stoke replies.

I nod and look at Jahseh beside me, minding his business and watching tv. His profile is cute; his jawline, his skin, whew!

Let me stop, that's Stokes whole friend.

I guess I was starring because Jah turns and looks at me then chuckles a bit, "You aight?"

"Yeah i was just..uh thinkig about sum," I lie.

"Ahh ok."

"Oh yeah i gotta help Coolie out tomorrow so its just gone be yall two," Stoke says.

Me and Jah nod our heads. Quickly after, Stoke gets a phone call: I swear somebody's calling him every damn second. He walks into our room and leave me & jah in awkward silence.

"I got 200 in my pocket," Jahseh looks at me.

"....okay?" I reply.

"Maybe we can go somewhere tomorrow or something; get to know eachother a bit more. Stoke talks about you al-

Stokeley opens the bedroom door, almost breaking it. His eyes were pitch black, and the veins in his arms were popping out. His fists were balled and his breathing was heavy.

Me and Jah both jumped and I ask, "Stoke what the fuck? What's wrong?"

He quickly grabs the car keys, "Stay here!"

He sounded more sad than mad when he said that.

stokeley.

I run outside and hustle into the car. I cant stop fuckin shakin & my anxiety on a scale from 1-10 is a million.

I rush to my moms house to see it in flames. My head is fucking boiling. I quickly get out the car and run to my mom.

"What the FUCK did you do?" I turn her around to see her screaming crying.

I tilt my head at her in confusion and look at the first responders rushing into the home. I look back at my mom to see her out of breath from crying so much.

"I just left for a little bit I promise, I promise!" She cries.

My eyes widen, "Where's Isis?!"

She continues to cry as I try to look around. I push my mom out the way and try to find Isis in the gigantic crowd around the house.

"Isis!" I yell, not hearing a response.

After five minutes of searching every corner, I turn to see the first responders. with a child body bag. full.

My heart drops to my stomach.

"No no no no no," I repeat as I run toward them.

A firefighter quickly holds me back, "You can't get that close kid, they're still trying to put out the fire."

"LET ME JUST SEE WHOS IN THE BODY BAG!" I yell. "Im her son!" I nod over at my mom.

He sighs, "Wait until they get up here."

They finally make it up the hill to the road and I run over there, "Why-why is the bag full whos in the bag what do they look like," I ask, stumbling over my words.

"Excuse me sir," One lady says as the first responders try to place the body into the back of the ambulance.

I was so fucked up I didn't know I was crying.

"Please," I say, my voice shaking. "I-I can't find my sister just please describe whose in the bag, please please please," I beg.

The lady looks at me in silence, then finally speaks.

"African American girl. Around the age 9 or 10. She wore a necklace with an S on it. Does that sound like your sister sir?"